Pick the Top 10 prospects you want to see become a Jet...

HessStation

Hopkins is amazing-- would love him.  To bad he took a giant dump in his hotel room and got caught.  I'm hoping that guy falls bad and we can scoop him up with our pick #72. It's wishful thinking, but think about Justin Houston. 

PS Ryan Swope looks like Johnny from Karate Kid.

BOOM

750767.jpg

johnny.jpg

I'm precisely the right level of ornery.

In defense of drafting the best guard at #13:

1. Guards factor in every offensive play.

2. Good guards make good running backs.

3. The drop off from Eifert to Ertz to Kelce to McDonald is not as severe as the drop off from Cooper to the next best guard.

In defense of drafting the best guard at #13:

1. Guards factor in every offensive play.

2. Good guards make good running backs.

3. The drop off from Eifert to Ertz to Kelce to McDonald is not as severe as the drop off from Cooper to the next best guard.

The difference between an elite guard and an average guard in regards to the success of a football team is minimal in comparison to any other position the Jets might be targeting there. 

Starting guards are available in the middle-late rounds of every draft. 

The difference between an elite guard and an average guard in regards to the success of a football team is minimal in comparison to any other position the Jets might be targeting there. 

Yeah except the Final Four teams all had an All Pro guard or center and the other two players picked were on teams in a Super Bowl the last 4 years. (case you missed my post in other thread...where I repeat myself ;))

And also, where did Calvin Johnson and Brandon Marshall get their teams?

Yeah except the Final Four teams all had an All Pro guard or center and the other two players picked were on teams in a Super Bowl the last 4 years. (case you missed my post in other thread...where I repeat myself ;))

The Jets already have an all-pro center, so they're covered. 

The Bears had two elite CBs an elite Pass rusher and WR, a pro bowl RB and two LBs, another first round QB, second round WR...all pro returner....sucked. 

^worst offensive line in Football.

They were 10-6 compared to the Jets 6-10 - despite the fact that the Jets had a better OL. 

Next. 

So if a Larry Allen clone was available in this draft, you'd take the Joey Harrington clone or the Ted Ginn clone instead because they are positions of value?  Come on.  You take the great player unless all else is equal and it's not.  The skill position players at the top of this draft are all high-risk and the pass rushers aren't much more certain.  Meanwile you have two Guards that people are saying are once-in-a-decade type prospects and you want to pass.  Sorry..I heartily disagree.

Archived