Jets Mt. Rushmore?

JOJOTOWNSELL

Freeman Mcneil.....

Where would they build said structure....???

1. They should build it in New Jersey.

2. Shaping the likeness out garbage found off the Hoboken fishing pier...place the said heads on a scaffold in front of the South Edison projects,

lol

Remind me of the time Gary Myers was respected around here.

Amen to that.  I find it hard to believe that anyone ever respected his opinion.  He's one of the least knowledgeable sports writers about the game he covers that I've ever had the displeasure of reading.  I stopped reading him back in 1986 or 87, or whenever his first year with the Daily Schnooze was.

That's because you're all classless and don't appreciate the finer things in life. Gary Myers is is like a magical whine and cheesy combo. You animals would rather drink boxed wine with a side of poly-o string cheese.

Fixed.

Amen to that.  I find it hard to believe that anyone ever respected his opinion.  He's one of the least knowledgeable sports writers about the game he covers that I've ever had the displeasure of reading.  I stopped reading him back in 1986 or 87, or whenever his first year with the Daily Schnooze was.

Yeah, well he's the Jets voter for the HOF.  One for each franchise plus one more or something.  Myers is there for the Jets' place; Glauber for the Giants.

Yeah, well he's the Jets voter for the HOF. One for each franchise plus one more or something. Myers is there for the Jets' place; Glauber for the Giants.

How do you feel about the fact it will probably be Cimini when Gary Myers rides off like John Wayne into the glorious sunset?

Archived