Lily's Angry Melons mafia game thread

Lily

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just want to take one more opportunity to say you're a damn moron.

Mmmmmhmmmm

Keep ignoring the important things I've said and sniping at the tidbits you don't have to make definitive statements about yourself over

How are you still alive? srsly people

You know what those names have in common?

They can't hold my jock when it comes to scum hunting..  Quit your incessant whining and FALL IN LINE!  If you're town, I'm your best asset. 

Dude just face it. You, me, JIF, 80, Ape, Crusher, Smash...total tards. 

@ AVM -   Deal. I was really responding more to Hess, but I'll lay off. Do your thing.

Now that we've got all this past us and some time to burn let's kick back and relax for a bit.  Liquor and wenches sound good?

Is this a serious question?  

Wow, just wow 

Yes it's a serious question. On DM this early in a game, someone soft claiming an investigative role wouldn't be a serious candidate for lynching; unless that person has made some major slips. I haven't seen Pav made any, so that's why I'm asking.

I really would like Mish to take a stance on the game. She is moving swiftly up my suspect list for scum. 

I belive AVM's claim, the only thing keeping me off voting Nolder is same character claim as Hess who's been cleared by AVM, because Nolder acts like a complete fool, I really don't trust DPR, leaning town on you, was leaning town on Ishy but now I'm starting to doubt; no idea on everyone else. I'm severly confused and struggling to keep up with all the new people and different ways of playing. Feel free to accuse me of playing the newbie card; it's the goddamn truth.

There was a lot of stalling trying to get anyone up to L-2, so yeah. 

I think people just got sick of listening to me...

Keep note of those unwilling to budge and those people wouldn't push up to L-2.  That'll be the best place to start tomorrow.

Yes it's a serious question. On DM this early in a game, someone soft claiming an investigative role wouldn't be a serious candidate for lynching; unless that person has made some major slips. I haven't seen Pav made any, so that's why I'm asking.

I belive AVM's claim, the only thing keeping me off voting Nolder is same character claim as Hess who's been cleared by AVM, because Nolder acts like a complete fool, I really don't trust DPR, leaning town on you, was leaning town on Ishy but now I'm starting to doubt; no idea on everyone else. I'm severly confused and struggling to keep up with all the new people and different ways of playing. Feel free to accuse me of playing the newbie card; it's the goddamn truth.

WOW - are you paying any attention to whats going on right now? 

Playing the confused, newbie card every chance she gets.

my best best for scum fwiw

Dude just face it. You, me, JIF, 80, Ape, Crusher, Smash...total tards. 

You guys are yeah...  I think I'm pretty much the best at the game but choose my play style for maximum entertainment value. 

I agree, but my input is worthless so I just went with what was doable with the time we've got left.

We had plenty of time and we should have used your alleged role wisely but nobody would listen.  Crusher was the worst choice.  

You guys are yeah...  I think I'm pretty much the best at the game but choose my play style for maximum entertainment value. 

I'm hands down the best scum hunter in this game.  The fact you've tried to take my title and run with it is amusing, especially considering how bad you are at this game.

Its almost as bad as Ape the scum MVP trying to flip that title to me.  

Cant happen, wont happen, I'm Batman 

I think 

We had plenty of time and we should have used your alleged role wisely but nobody would listen.  Crusher was the worst choice.  

should have said something BEFORE he got to L2. 

AVM delete your PM lily isnt even here,

So who you want to get to L2?

I'd look at 80, too.  He's generally much more active in general but especially with scum so I'm not sure I'd chalk inactivity up as a sign he's scum....but you don't want to potentially give someone a free pass either.

Don't think many of the people engaging me heavily were scum, though there's almost certainly one.  Scum usually are going to want to avoid something like that as much as possible since they don't want to look bad afterwards.  Once there were a couple of people already doubting, one team member can jump in and be relatively safe though I'm not sure which one I'd look at most.

Isn't there a deadline lol?  So what if Lily gets here late, clears votes, then we have like 10 minutes to lynch someone?

That's why you keep me close enough with active players on to jump ship to me.

Feel free to accuse me of playing the newbie card; it's the goddamn truth.

Not trying to be a dick or anything but it's not the truth...

You've been in how many games now? Newbie card is only playable for a game or two at most and I know you've been in more than that.

Any "mistakes" you make these days is considered bad play, not newbie mistakes.

No, I'm apparantly just being stupid, because I do not understand in the slightest why you're voting Pac. So do feel free to enlighten me.

I'm not voting Pac.  You're literally paying zero attention to this game.

I think 

should have said something BEFORE he got to L2. 

AVM delete your PM lily isnt even here,

So who you want to get to L2?

Seriously?  I did.  

Newbie card doesn't fly. This is actually why I suggested you read a few games before playing here. It's much different than DM and not just in regards to the PG-13 thing. 

Archived