Lily's Angry Melons mafia game thread

Lily

It's going to be me -- the only safe play at this point, so close to the deadline.  I'll give my investigation on Crush then self vote

Lynching AVM is stupid but I'm already resigned to the fact of it happening.  Weird deadline for Lily to have but at this point I don't give a ****. 

Rooting for the SK at this point. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unofficial Vote count:

Crusher (5) - Hess, JC, Crusher, AVM, 80

AVM (4) – Verb, Pac, Nolder, Leelou

Verb (1) – Ishy

Mish (1) – DPR

Not voting: JiF, Mish

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline Thursday noon MST/3PM EST

This is the last VC I see - I'll try to check back in before 3. I don't like any of this.

Your not ready.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! So true. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Another main reason I think your reveal sucks is because you didn't bother to get a reveal before waving your magic wand. If I was in that position I would have stayed quiet until Hess committed to something... at that point you could have decided if it was worth vetting him.

The more I think about it the more I want to drop a deuce on your reveal.

For starters he did actually wait for my reveal but he should have got the result before my reveal as to keep scum guessing what my role was.

If I'm town why would you want my role reveal?

This is the last VC I see - I'll try to check back in before 3. I don't like any of this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! So true. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Shut your piehole.  My game is still sharp.  You've been reduced to creepy licking gifs on internet forums.

Correct.  Man, I don't care how I'd do it, I find my way to Omaha if it happened.

I know the feeling.  Really felt like the year we hosted regionals was going to be it for us, when we beat SC.  Would have gone if BG had made some better decisions throughout the Carolina series.

Anywho -- good luck.  Don't overlook Elon either, as you well know.  They can sneak one in on anybody.

I know the feeling.  Really felt like the year we hosted regionals was going to be it for us, when we beat SC.  Would have gone if BG had made some better decisions throughout the Carolina series.

Anywho -- good luck.  Don't overlook Elon either, as you well know.  They can sneak one in on anybody.

No overlooking whatsoever.  Back in '08 we faced them in the regionals in Cary and they gave us everything they had.  Just like this season, we were a 2 and they a 3.  We beat them 5-2, but the 2nd time we faced them in an elimination game, they had an 11-4 leading heading into the 9th.  We then proceded to put up an 11-run rally and won 15-11.  Crazy game.

No overlooking whatsoever.  Back in '08 we faced them in the regionals in Cary and they gave us everything they had.  Just like this season, we were a 2 and they a 3.  We beat them 5-2, but the 2nd time we faced them in an elimination game, they had an 11-4 leading heading into the 9th.  We then proceded to put up an 11-run rally and won 15-11.  Crazy game.

I remember that, now that you mention it

No need for anyone to be sorry. 

Too many are still caught up in whether or not I'm town -- this clears that up and gets the town to focus on everything else that has gone on.  Lot's of good information sitting out there to be sifted through.  Besides, I'm roleless at this point, and we're two hours from deadline with the extension. 

Vote count:

AVM (6) – Verb, Pac, Nolder, Leelou, AVM, 80

Mish (1) – DPR

Verb (1) – Ishy

Not voting: Mish, Jif, Hess, JC, Crusher

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline Thursday 2MST/5PM EST 

I really have little issue in killing AVM right now. With the extended deadline I feel no one else should either. Let's kill 80.

vote 80

Seems oppurtunistic on the AVM vote.

Seems solid. If enough people feel the 80 lynch, I'll switch. Never have, and still don't, want to lynch AwesomeVM. Dude's play has been tight.

No interest in another wild goose chase with 2 hours left in a deadline...  You eliminate the wifom and lynch AVM.  That's the play.  If he's town then you play the odds for now and assume he didn't investigate the GF and Hess and Crush are town.

Knowing that myself and JiF are town gives me a much smaller barrell to focus my superior scum hunting skills on.

JC and Mish are looking pretty dirty.

Remember that untimely death I mentioned Hess?  It's here.  You must now carry on my awesomeness as only you can.  You....are the new AVM.

DPR -- There's only enough room for one damn dirty pirate on this damn dirty ship, and it seems that pirate is you.  *downs remaining rum* And just in time...I have no desire for a ship with no rum.

Teh vicious -- I know you're out there somewhere.  I miss you my friend.  If you were here, we totally would have got paid.  And laid.  Not necessarily in that order.

Leroy...oh dear Leroy.  We'll always have Wednesdays.

Crusher -- I wish you bacon.  Nothing else...just bacon.

80 -- Really wishing I had reserved calling you a sea chicken for this spot.  Hate having regrets :(

JiF -- Batman the s*** out of this game.

Verb -- You suck, h8u.  But in a respectful way...maybe.

Pac -- I really enjoyed taco tuesday this week.  Thanks.

SuluG III -- thanks for telling me I wasn't crazy.  I mean, I am...but thanks anyways.

Mish -- Hang in there, kiddo.  You'll fit in in no time.  Or we'll scare you off and you'll run away.  Either way...cheers!

JC -- Spirits and magic 8 ball and stuff***

Lily -- I'll miss you most of all, my love.  Take care...and don't miss me too much.

There.  That's everyone.

***JC -- since I'm actually kinda sorta thinking you MIGHT be town...you may want to check out JiF.  Never seen him do the whole "I'm so lost O.o" bit before, and though I obviously confused everyone...it just sticks out to me.  Thanks.

OH WAIT!  How could I forget!

Nolder...dearest Nolder -- I know we argued, didn't see eye to eye, and generally didn't get along very well this game, but I just want you to know....when I said GFY -- I meant it from the bottom of my heart <3

Peace, bitches

Seems solid. If enough people feel the 80 lynch, I'll switch. Never have, and still don't, want to lynch AwesomeVM. Dude's play has been tight.

You are playing dumb..  it doesn't matter how "tight" AVM's play has been..  at this point his death serves the greater good as far as the town is concerned.  You eliminate a wifom and clear 2 players who have been catching heat.

Use that 5 lb lump of flesh sitting on top of your shoulders for something other than shoving food into.

Archived