Lily's Angry Melons mafia game thread

Lily

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

without giving away too much info, one of you fantasy dork bots is going to have to let me know when Game of Thrones is going to give it's audience something to be happy about!

I did NOT expect last nights carnage... it's like... ok... now who the F is there to root for?

From what I've heard there following the basic premise of the books for the most part, right? And this season is based on the 3rd book with 6 currently out?

There will hardly ever be anything to be happy about. It's a dark, grim story usually, where main characters get dropped like Sanchez behind the Jets swiss cheese O-line. Although there will obviously be *fistpump* moments when hated characters get dropped. The series drops the beloved and the despised with equal regularity.

As for the books, there are five out of a planned seven. This season covers the first half of book 3, next season will cover the other half.

Who to pull for? Brienne and the Hound of course. Everybody likes Tyrion too. Just don't get too attached to anyone. No one is ever safe.

Anyone know what Pac's role was all about? How he confirmed Jif?

This is actually the first time anyone asked this question. The analyst chooses a person who had votes on them at the end of the day, then guesses how many mafia were on that train. I tell them more, less, or exactly right. 

Who has yet to reveal, other than me?

What is the deadline?

Sorry, swamped at work today - will check on my phone for the drive home, Hess-syle!

The delay is noted.  He wants to see all the reveals before his fake one.

Verb is scum.

Book it

Man the weather here suddenly turned sooo nice, I don't have time to hang out with you in this scruffy place, lol.

Nol; character claim then, happy?

I claimed roadie, vanilla; wich I see JC also was. So I think we can more or less disregard character claims as something to judge on.

without giving away too much info, one of you fantasy dork bots is going to have to let me know when Game of Thrones is going to give it's audience something to be happy about!

Depends on your definition of happy. Easy answer is pretty much never though. It just gets worse from here on out.

I did NOT expect last nights carnage...  it's like...  ok...  now who the F is there to root for?

STANNIS THE MANNIS MOTHER****ER

THE RIGHTFUL KING

From what I've heard there following the basic premise of the books for the most part, right?  And this season is based on the 3rd book with 6 currently out?

This season is based on the first half of book 3, next season will be the second half.

There are 5 books out currently, 6th is expected I think this year or next.

Vote count:

Mish (2) – Nolder, Hess

Nolder (1) – Crusher

Verb (1) - JiF

Not voting: Mish, Verb

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch

Deadline Tuesday 8PM MST/11PM EST

Archived