Lily's Angry Melons mafia game thread

Lily

Yeah, well.... let me tell you about what Darthe just did to me in DPRs game on DM.

Holy sh*t. What an moron.

I'll wait until the game wraps, but then remind me and I'll give you the full story while trolling the sh*t out of him in the process.

Actually Nolder just played a helluva game over there. Darthe and I were on the same cult team, the investigation results got revealed as scenes to town, and 3 of our recruits had already been caught and been speedlynched. 

I finally got targeted, and I actually had people unvoting me and voting someone else on the logic that it's proper balance to have scum be able to alter at least one result, sorta like a framer or godfather role would work, and that the viewing on me was "faulty". 

I had turned the town momentum away from me. 

Then Darthe, my own ******* teammate comes in and votes the other guy who my train was competing with and says his vote was controlled. Which immediately haults the 6 or so hours of effort I put into building a logical narrative for why the viewing on me was wrong, and earning the good faith for it to work. The question everyone asks is "if Ape is town, and other guy is scum, then why would scum control your vote to the other guy and not Ape". I was lynched shortly thereafter.

If I had gotten away with staying alive, we'd have taken out 1 more townie, we'd have earned another kill the next day, where we would have subsequently had more influence over the next lynch. Instead they lynched Darte immediately. Putting a huge dent in our numbers. We just lost the game with 3 townies left. 

So yeah. Darthe is unquestionably the worst player and worst ******* teammate I've ever run across. 

:face:

I swear we've had someone do something like that here before.  May have been before you started playing with us but that sounds really, really familiar.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh and one more thing before I forget....

All you lawyer types -- much props to you.  I'm taking business law first summer session and it makes neuroscience look like a walk in the park.  The verbiage you guys have to sort through is just....ugh.

:face:

I swear we've had someone do something like that here before.  May have been before you started playing with us but that sounds really, really familiar.

I'm guessing before I started playing.

It was a good play indeed!

Thanks for modding Lily. Cool set up but was prob unbalanced. Since Jif was the doc, scum should of had a RB.

JiF self-protected every night, and the only one who tried to hit him was Verb. Just wanted to share that...

I was torn checking you or Mish first. I went with the one I felt was a bit more dangerous. 

I should have took you out the first night after your revealed...just expected the Doc to protect you...could have made a game of it...

I should have took you out the first night after your revealed...just expected the Doc to protect you...could have made a game of it...

At first, thats why I didnt.  Let you decide the wifom...but the 2nd time, I was just brain dead on the couch not really caring.

I was torn checking you or Mish first. I went with the one I felt was a bit more dangerous. 

Smart play on your part...but truly I suck as scum...felt I had to answer your prompt for statement...then not shooting you...poor decisions on my part.

Why Angry Melons though?

You actually could have used real life Guns & Roses as a theme.

I usually use made up themes. Something I learned from DPR. That way nobody can use the flavor to figure things out. 

Archived