Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia - Game thread

Leelou

Old Vote count when we forced Wombat's reveal.  JC in before the Ape.

Pac suspects the Ape.  Suggests we mobilize.

I hold firm and wait Wombat's reveal.

Ape suggesting I am derailing the Wombat train is dirty.  I held firm for the reveal, resisted an easy attempt to move to Ape and derail the reveal only to later derail a lynch on Wombat?  Really?  The only thing I'm guilty of is demanding AVM/Ishy provide more details...cause I'm town looking for more clues...if this is a problem...GFYs.

I'm talking about on D2 you ******* moron.

I know you stood pat on D1, but on D2 when we had AVM and ISHY countering Wombat's reveal, you were blabbing on and on about lynching Nolder. That's what I'm referring to when I say you were working to derail the Wombat train.

Wombat came up with a reveal that obviously was believable and bought him time. Of course you'd point to what you did D1, holy ****.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm talking about on D2 you ******* moron.

I know you stood pat on D1, but on D2 when we had AVM and ISHY countering Wombat's reveal, you were blabbing on and on about lynching Nolder. That's what I'm referring to when I say you were working to derail the Wombat train.

Wombat came up with a reveal that obviously was believable and bought him time. Of course you'd point to what you did D1, holy ****.

You are scum.  Just self vote and get it over with.

1) Who would have "stopped it"

2) Did you find anything out?

3) You havent seen anything in JC's behavior that would create suspicion?   Really?

4) Isnt that mafai?

5) Is that so unbelievable?

This is an attempt at participation.  I dont like this post.  Seems like a half heart scummy attempt at acting like your truly paying attention when you're probably just playing the lay lowing scum rountine.

Unvote

Vote Csalami

I like this case.

Unvote vote Csalami

Never saw the movie...have no idea how many princesses or whatever else...again...GFY...remember the first rule of holes?

Doesn't matter if you saw the movie.

Why would scum, after losing 1 member on D1, come out on D2 and counter-claim a limited protection role (which is what Wombat claimed) and essentially hand us 2 more scum, in exchange for Wombat? 

You calling me obtuse, but this is basic ******* logic. If AVM and Ishy were scum false claiming to screw Wombat, then this would have outed or gotten 3 killed in exhcange for Wombat by the end of D2. Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I made this point time and again, and you ignored it in favor of pushing for a nolder lynch and stalling. The only people I saw agreeing with you on D2 was Crusher and Hess.

So I don't care if you saw the movie, you weren't looking to "get more info". What could they ahve said to make you think differently? I'd rather not have them divulge if they are mason, lovers or whatever. It's best that isn't made known. Let scum guess. WTF jeez man.... 

Doesn't matter if you saw the movie.

Why would scum, after losing 1 member on D1, come out on D2 and counter-claim a limited protection role (which is what Wombat claimed) and essentially hand us 2 more scum, in exchange for Wombat? 

You calling me obtuse, but this is basic ******* logic. If AVM and Ishy were scum false claiming to screw Wombat, then this would have outed or gotten 3 killed in exhcange for Wombat by the end of D2. Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I made this point time and again, and you ignored it in favor of pushing for a nolder lynch and stalling. The only people I saw agreeing with you on D2 was Crusher and Hess.

So I don't care if you saw the movie, you weren't looking to "get more info". What could they ahve said to make you think differently? I'd rather not have them divulge if they are mason, lovers or whatever. It's best that isn't made known. Let scum guess. WTF jeez man.... 

Whatever...hind sight is always 20-20...you're wrong on me...maybe right on Crusher...willing to vote there or move to you or the swarmsi...or whatever...

Vote Count:

Crusher (2) - Ape, JC

JC (2) - Ishy, AVM

80 (1) - Lily

Ape (1) - 80

csalami (1) - JiF

Not voting: Mish, csalami, Crusher

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch. 

How about a deadline...the noodle brains cannot work well together without one...thanks.

You are scum.  Just self vote and get it over with.

LOL, yeah... what'd I say earlier, the minute I started to close on you... you haven't directly addressed anything I've said, and that "case" you put together just now wasn't even relevant to the DAY phase I was talking about.

Pathetic.

LOL, yeah... what'd I say earlier, the minute I started to close on you... you haven't directly addressed anything I've said, and that "case" you put together just now wasn't even relevant to the DAY phase I was talking about.

Pathetic.

But damn good looking.  

Pathetic.

Try not to tunnel so much...keep it integrated...logic is the art of non-contradictory identification...I was not scum when I pushed for Wombat's reveal...I was not scum when I delayed on Wombat's D2 lynch...I am town.  

Try not to tunnel so much...keep it integrated...logic is the art of non-contradictory identification...I was not scum when I pushed for Wombat's reveal...I was not scum when I delayed on Wombat's D2 lynch...I am town.  

I know what I'm doing. GFY

I approve of this message.

Let's lynch Hess, Lilly or Csarmi. 

Alright, we've reached teh point where all the talkative players are just chasing each other, while others skulk in teh shadows.

A few things stand out for me.

1) Lily & Ape exchange. Somehow it just kept going and going. I'd have thought someone would have stopped it much sooner.

2) 80's strange unvote. Will have to read up to see if there's something I missed earlier.

3) The train on JC confuses me. I don't understand where this is coming from and I seemed to have missed the reasoning from Ishy/AVM.

4) Somehow Nolder gets a couple of votes every day.

5) The fact that there has been an SK and we've seen only one kill per night.

It stands out as strange to me that you aren't saying anything, despite typing a lot.

Why don't you read up and tell us what you see?

Csalami's post pinged me for the reasons JIF stated, so I agree with him. I wanted to see if csalami would make good on the read-up on 80, he never did. As I've said about Lily, it's a big ping for me when people say they are going to do "work" (see: read, then post thoughts) and then they never do it.

Unvote

Vote csalami

I'd like to get him and Mish talking. 

As for Jetscode, Crusher and Lily, I'm over-invested in my casing them. I'm going to walk away, then come back to it and see if sh*t still stinks. 

Can we get competing trains on csalami and mish going?

It stands out as strange to me that you aren't saying anything, despite typing a lot.

Why don't you read up and tell us what you see?

... and I never thought of that!

1) Who would have "stopped it"

2) Did you find anything out?

3) You havent seen anything in JC's behavior that would create suspicion? Really?

4) Isnt that mafai?

5) Is that so unbelievable?

This is an attempt at participation. I dont like this post. Seems like a half heart scummy attempt at acting like your truly paying attention when you're probably just playing the lay lowing scum rountine.

Unvote

Vote Csalami

1) I mean either of them. It seemed weird to me why this exchange would go for so long. Finished my re-read now and I figured out why it stood out. Because I have hardly seen Lily post anythign else. Except for a short one or two.

2) Yea I did. I can't read this guy. I've seen some joking around earlier (self-voting, for instance, explained by the "village idiot" role and quite a few things that appeared to be genuine scumhunting. From what I read, I believe that unvote must have been for the lolz, or maybe some sort of trap.

3) Well, not lately, I didn't. That's not entirely true, he's alive and everyone alive is scummy unless proven otherwise. Other than that?

I've seen some talks about him going 'hand-in-hand' with Jess (I think Ape posted that?), but I couldn't catch what that's about not even on this re-read.

4-5) Ehm I mean, he got some 3-4 votes every day and that's that. I think I start to understand why. Least I do for day 2. If what Nolder says is true (and I'm not sure why we would doubt it), he protected himself on N1 AND got lucky on that. So the one shooting him (SK or Scum team) should have thought he was doc, so tried to get him lynched. This answers 5) too, I might have been obtuse... evidently the doc saved twice (more likely with 2 kills/night).

X) Yes, you've got that right, this is an attempt at participation. Not sure if you've noticed it or not (you should have), but since about last thursday I have hardly done anything (had a sh*tload of work). Now I had some free time in the morning, and now I'm waiting for some sh*t to run in the afternoon (still at work) so I've had the time to go through the thread and fill the holes.

Now why do I wanna participate? Because I signed up to play, not idle around. I imagined I'd be able to do much more, but the play here seems out of my league so far. People seem to think, and think behind thoughts, actions and even go beyond that. Takes some time to get accustomed too. I'm trying my best. I really do enjoy playing here by the way, I like the free talk and I like the action.

If you wanna FOS me for not participating much then turning up the volume, go ahead. You're in the right when doing that.

Also back to 3: It stood out because it just didn't mean sense to me. I mean, I saw literally zero case being made on JC, just vote, vote, vote.

Defensive. Vote Lily

I'd still be okay with Mish (about the same reasons) or Crusher (Nolder-tunneling).

2) Yea I did. I can't read this guy. I've seen some joking around earlier (self-voting, for instance, explained by the "village idiot" role and quite a few things that appeared to be genuine scumhunting. From what I read, I believe that unvote must have been for the lolz, or maybe some sort of trap.

My goal is to make visiting DMers heads explode.  If they can stand me then they're keepers.  If not they can GTFO.

... and I never thought of that!

1) I mean either of them. It seemed weird to me why this exchange would go for so long. Finished my re-read now and I figured out why it stood out. Because I have hardly seen Lily post anythign else. Except for a short one or two.

3) Well, not lately, I didn't. That's not entirely true, he's alive and everyone alive is scummy unless proven otherwise. Other than that?

I've seen some talks about him going 'hand-in-hand' with Jess (I think Ape posted that?), but I couldn't catch what that's about not even on this re-read.

4-5) Ehm I mean, he got some 3-4 votes every day and that's that. I think I start to understand why. Least I do for day 2. If what Nolder says is true (and I'm not sure why we would doubt it), he protected himself on N1 AND got lucky on that. So the one shooting him (SK or Scum team) should have thought he was doc, so tried to get him lynched. This answers 5) too, I might have been obtuse... evidently the doc saved twice (more likely with 2 kills/night).

X) Yes, you've got that right, this is an attempt at participation. Not sure if you've noticed it or not (you should have), but since about last thursday I have hardly done anything (had a sh*tload of work). Now I had some free time in the morning, and now I'm waiting for some sh*t to run in the afternoon (still at work) so I've had the time to go through the thread and fill the holes.

Now why do I wanna participate? Because I signed up to play, not idle around. I imagined I'd be able to do much more, but the play here seems out of my league so far. People seem to think, and think behind thoughts, actions and even go beyond that. Takes some time to get accustomed too. I'm trying my best. I really do enjoy playing here by the way, I like the free talk and I like the action.

If you wanna FOS me for not participating much then turning up the volume, go ahead. You're in the right when doing that.

Also back to 3: It stood out because it just didn't mean sense to me. I mean, I saw literally zero case being made on JC, just vote, vote, vote.

Defensive. Vote Lily

I'd still be okay with Mish (about the same reasons) or Crusher (Nolder-tunneling).

They don't like that I asked them to explain...it's OK...why don't you reveal now...

Unvote, Vote Csalami

I don't like the events of today, finally I got to spend some quality time at the game. I've managed to post some thoughts, then followed up on that when I was still at work, then I get home and find myself run up at L-1.

I don't like the events of today, finally I got to spend some quality time at the game. I've managed to post some thoughts, then followed up on that when I was still at work, then I get home and find myself run up at L-1.

And? 

Archived