Tebow left TRASH for CLASS

TebowIsTheFranchise

No offense to any of you, as i'm sure you're also disgusted with your pathetic franchise, but Timmy Tebow has left TRASH for CLASS. Timmy has left LOSING for WINNING. I can understand Tebow not playing much for the Pats right now, but for the Jets and their horrid team? That is a travesty. The Pats have once again shown you how to conduct business.

Tebow will be the successor to the greatest QB of all time and it won't phase him one bit.

Glad to see you're part of the "class"....

Tebow's New England career, in two sentences:

'Tim, please speak directly into the microphone, and tell us as much as you can about their schemes, signals, and plays.'

'Thank you; you may go.'

"I don't know. Tony just yelled a lot of incoherent nonsense and gave me this wristband"

No offense to any of you, as i'm sure you're also disgusted with your pathetic franchise, but Timmy Tebow has left TRASH for CLASS. Timmy has left LOSING for WINNING. I can understand Tebow not playing much for the Pats right now, but for the Jets and their horrid team? That is a travesty. The Pats have once again shown you how to conduct business.

Tebow will be the successor to the greatest QB of all time and it won't phase him one bit.

Technically trash left tebow after trash couldnt get anything for him and then class, as you call it, picked up tebow to piss trash off. But class might just throw tebow away like some other big names they gave picked up before. Throw him away like trash did earlier. In any case tebow just said cool ima try my hardest, but there is one thing that isnt going to happen, tebow taking snaps from brady. Unless its 4th qtr and class are way up or if the class team is playing the trash team and class team just wants to rub it in trash teams face, which doesnt seem very classy to me. In fact class doesnt seem classy when they cheated in the SB the first time, or the second time. Maybe you should call them never won a superbowl with out cheating team or we cry when the jets beat us in playoffs or well you get the picture. Anyway I hope tebow somehow plays elsewhere

Also brady is not the best qb his astericks exclude him from the conversation

just so your aware, Tebow didnt leave he was Dumped and went to a team that has no need at QB . What we may see is Tebow playing punt protector and maybe catching the occasional dump off pass, that is if he learns to actully turn his head to cacth the ball. He will never ever play QB in this league again

Look on the bright side, it won't be until week 1 or 2 of the season when we all give up on thinking this is the year the pats start going downhill. Lot of good offseason left this year, go jets!

Belichick is just looking to divert attention from his declining
team--Brady a yr older----Gronk hurt yet again--Wes Welker gone to the
mountains --
Belichick cant seem to get a decent defense on the field
without Parcells picking the players for him--Belichick sees himself as
this great football innovator the truth is he's not--Tom Landry
was---Landry brought back the shotgun QB, flee flicker pass-1st to
implement a situational 3rd down RB Preston Pearson and creator of the
flex defense--Bill Walsh created the West coast offense High % passing
letting the WR turning short passes into tds--Bill Belichick brought
back the drop kick with Doug Flutie -he's a legend in his own mind.

Pats have caught Tebowmania

Kraft says the Pats have signed Tebow because of his "spirituality."

Pats are hyping the sale of Tebow jerseys on its website.Teams offer 2 "stars" to talk to media during minicamp session. Pats have selected Brady and Tebow.

Archived