Articles On Today's Mini Camp

flgreen

I don't like the idea of taking a QB who isn't a running QB and trying to turn him into one. That's not smart, and I really hope it isn't really happening. I do, however, like the idea of the Jets having a Geno Smith package ready to go if/when Sanchez emerges as the starter. Getting him out on the field with a few plays he's really comfortable with is a good way to get the kid acclimated and build his confidence.

Tebow's best runs were scrambles. He's not a good runner from scrimmage. He's slow and deliberate. He has some good moves for a big guy in the open field, but the trick is getting him into the open field. The Jets mistake with Tebow was acquiring him, and it went downhill from there.

Never understood what the Jets' idea was. Tebow scrambling outside had some success with the Broncos when he was facing LBs and safeties he was either bigger or the same size outside in open field. The Jets, inexplicably, ran him run up the middle against 300 lb. DL guys. May be it wasn't going to work,and brinigng here Tebow here with that idea was pointless. But really speaks volumes of how stupid Wrecks and Sparano were that they basically put a player in an unfamilair position while ignoring the role he had succeeded at.  

Seems we have a consesus; Wrecks may be that dumb. Because Geno is ...black?,,,,he's a running QB?  WTF? Which means we are facing a 4- win season and a new coach in January.

Rex makes stupid comments because he's stupid. Every time that dumb mofo opens his mouth, I lose more respect for him and despise him a little more.

You're welcome on my bus any day.  

You never think you can hate Rex more.  But then he speaks, and you find another gear.

It's a fine comment, you just missed the punchline.  No need to insult people, which is the lowest form of dialogue.

So suggesting I should wipe my azz with baby wipes isn't an insulting comment?

You said you were going to have bowel issues if Sanchez was named the QB. Since that is a probable outcome of what has transpired thus far, I was just hoping you had plenty of whatever wiping instrument you employ handy.  Would hate for you to get poop hands.

baby wipes are the best. that's why you can use them on babies. as a health professional, I highly recommend them.

Archived