Welcome to the Holy Matrimony of JiF and Crusher!

JiFtheOracle

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that they probably have the same item many of us do, but that says nothing about alignment. Unless you know more than I do.

Don't like this.

Vote Mish

My logic just says that it's unlikely all players, regardless of alignement, is given an item. I guessed from it was first mentioned that it was a town thing. I might be wrong of course; but that's how I think it would work after the games I've been in. Never seen mafia and townies get the same items.

Well clearly if you said so, then it must be true. Dumbass.

You're the one going around assuming stupid sh*t about people.

Speaking of which if you really think Hallia is town why don't you tell her you're town too so she can LD it?

She'll probably be dead tomorrow now that the doc is gone but hey maybe there's another protection role out there or something.

You're the one going around assuming stupid sh*t about people.

Speaking of which if you really think Hallia is town why don't you tell her you're town too so she can LD it?

She'll probably be dead tomorrow now that the doc is gone but hey maybe there's another protection role out there or something.

1. I'm Town

2. I'm not mafia

3. I'm not third party

4. Nolder is a tool

Pick whichever you like, they'll all come back true.

1. I'm Town

2. I'm not mafia

3. I'm not third party

4. Nolder is a tool

Pick whichever you like, they'll all come back true.

I guess we'll see. Or maybe we wont. I think it'd be smart for her to check you if she's really a LD and not mafia dropping tells for a future claim but maybe she already thinks you're town and wont bother. 

Thanks. I actually spent like two hours the other day looking through art forums and sh*t for something that I thought fit.

It's inspired by this album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX5A0SO8Yqw

I can totally seeing u cruising the streets with your ipod nano, beat up low top all stars and backpack on, thinking about the next corporate database you're gonna hack into. 

My logic just says that it's unlikely all players, regardless of alignement, is given an item. I guessed from it was first mentioned that it was a town thing. I might be wrong of course; but that's how I think it would work after the games I've been in. Never seen mafia and townies get the same items.

You might be right, but this is a JiF game, and I might be right instead, considering. 

I can totally seeing u cruising the streets with your ipod nano, beat up low top all stars and backpack on, thinking about the next corporate database you're gonna hack into. 

lol, close enough.

This is my backpack. It's solar powered.

Sx3my5T.jpg

Where did Hally claim LD? Did I miss something?

She implied it by asking silly questions but avoiding mine.

Dunno, maybe she has a Silver Tongue on her team and she's preparing for a counter claim.

Official Matrimonial Day 2 Vote Count

80 (3) - Ishy, Salami, Mish

Mish (3) - Leelou, Hess, Lily

JC (1) - JVOR

Smash (1) - Nolder

Verbal (1) - JC

JVOR (1) - Verbal

Hess (1) - 80

Nolderp (1) - AVM

With 17 alive, it takes 9 votes to kill.

Well I did read up and found it.

Bad news :(

My dream is to get Hally lynched at least once in my life. Then I'll die happy.

Dream big or go home I guess? ^_^  Don't hate because you always appear scummier than me.

Where did Hally claim LD? Did I miss something?

O.o I did not.  All I got's a little blue pill to my name.

Also here's my nerd backpack which I don't use because it's lame and only has one strap.

5KvvlRT.jpg

I have that same backpack!

I can always take that off your hands if you want, Nolder :biggrin:

Night folks, 2.30am and bedtime for me.

I've been thinking about giving it away for some time. 

I don't really have the money or interest to deal with shipping though.

Make you a deal, come to my house and you can have it.

I have that same backpack!

You won one of the Tor things too? Nice.

Vote: JVoR

Sneaky bastard is under the radar and likes to stay there.  I want to see a reveal today from him.

My thoughts exactly.  I think he was my only vote D1, and I am pretty obv town this game, yet I wasn't NK'd.  We both know that between the lolz and tactics I almost certainly should have been.

Did Darthe confirm this?  Anyone else?

Unavailable for chess today.  Check your premise.

Yes

Yeah, he flipped doctor i.e. no investigative role.  If Tom was someone i've played with more I might wonder about his intentions going strong after a player with seemingly little evidence to be so certain. But he also claimed to be doctor d1 with little provocation. He could just be inexperienced or a nutcase. :biggrin:

yupp. Scum.  Vote JVOR again

Ok. Darthe and Csarmi are confirmed in my eyes b/c of the item thing. Those claiming a relation to others aren't that big of a tell in my eyes; that doesn't neccesarrily says town or mafia straight away; makes me lean slightly more town, but not as strong as the item by far.

I'm gonna join in and vote 80 ; his reasons for votig Hess were BS as others have explainted to death.

Well thank you.  Btw, how is life as a sheep?

I'll start here.  GFY.  Your smarter than that.  Looks like scum has a RB.

Vote Verbal

Not a bad point.  Didn't think about that.

Well clearly if you said so, then it must be true. Dumbass.

LOL

Drunk.

Perfect.

Archived