Welcome to the Holy Matrimony of JiF and Crusher!

JiFtheOracle

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not going to be the a$$hole again guys. You tell me. Where is the level of acceptable activity. Where do you want to draw the line.

I know where I would draw it but every time I do I get bitched at so it's someone else's turn this time.

I'm not going to be the a$$hole again guys. You tell me. Where is the level of acceptable activity. Where do you want to draw the line.

I know where I would draw it but every time I do I get bitched at so it's someone else's turn this time.

I'd say everyone from Darthe down needs to pick it up some. Klecko said he'd be back Monday, so I'd expect to hear some from him after then. 

I don't have any problem at all going after inactives, nor you or anyone else calling them out. I just think you might give Hallia a little slack with it being her first game here. Everyone else is fair game though.

I don't have any problem at all going after inactives, nor you or anyone else calling them out. I just think you might give Hallia a little slack with it being her first game here. Everyone else is fair game though.

I agree with this

Fine for now.  Still find you conspicuous for the gift.  Little unnerving.  Also, Verbal played that newbie Doc failed to self-protect BS to hide the fact that scum probably has a RBer.  But for now, I'll acquiesce to see if this dogs has any legs.   

Unvote

Vote Dan

Really? I think it would have seemed more "fake" if all the people getting this item gifted spoke up at once. It would be very easy for the mafia then to throw themselves on and say "yeah me too".

I would think that everyone chiming in at once would have to be mafia coordinated or wouldn't happen, and if it was mafia coordinated it would be sloppy play and thus not happen here.  Thus, on JN, this makes more sense to be held back as a crutch for if you need to weaken suspicions.

@All, I would love to say more but not much is left to say.  JVOR clearly needs to die because he isn't acting like town JVOR.  I don't much have a better way to explain it, just examine his few paltry posts and see if that fits what you expect of him.

You and me both.  It's really starting to become annoying, tbh.

It's almost as bad as when a group of your friends are supposed to come pick you up and then they completely forget and call you later with a - my bad. 

I would think that everyone chiming in at once would have to be mafia coordinated or wouldn't happen, and if it was mafia coordinated it would be sloppy play and thus not happen here.  Thus, on JN, this makes more sense to be held back as a crutch for if you need to weaken suspicions.

@All, I would love to say more but not much is left to say.  JVOR clearly needs to die because he isn't acting like town JVOR.  I don't much have a better way to explain it, just examine his few paltry posts and see if that fits what you expect of him.

Have you played with JVoR more than once? 

Archived