Welcome to the Holy Matrimony of JiF and Crusher!

JiFtheOracle

What the stupid 8-ball really allows you to do is hide behind it as scum and fake your cases with it.  You going to actually scumhunt, or just keep hidding behind a random generator?

You pinged when you try to dumb down...that's your scum tell...then I cross check using the 8-ball...stop being jealous...unbecoming...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or we could just play as normal and if a pattern emerges then analyze it.

Look dude...sorry you didn't get a pill...but the pill or lack thereof...is info...part of a larger pattern?  I have no idea...but eventually we gonna have to test it.

Look dude...sorry you didn't get a pill...but the pill or lack thereof...is info...part of a larger pattern?  I have no idea...but eventually we gonna have to test it.

I don't give a **** about that. I'm not worried. If you dumbasses lynch me over something so stupid that's on you not me.

If you really want to do something with the pills just force everyone to claim whether they got one or not. Then you have your pattern, without the need to get lynch happy.

Official Matrimonial Vote Count:

Nolderp (5) - AVM, Lily, Hallia, Ishy, Mish

Klecko (4) - JVoR, salami, Hess, Nolderp

JVOR (1) - Darthe

Dan (2) - JC, Verb

Mish (1) - Leelou

Pac (1) - 80

Not voting (3) -  Dan, Klecko, Pac

With 17 alive, it takes 9 votes to kill.

alright fine **** it let's lynch him

I don't even care at this point

unvote vote klecko

Didn't I tell you guys I would be offline pretty much all of Friday plus the weekend because I was travelling? In fact, I seem to remember telling you that I was not going to be back online until around noon today and what time is it right now? 

Then you said that was ok because nothing was happening over the weekend and now that you have five votes you're pushing to get me to L1, for what? To take pressure off of you? Typical scum move.

Vote Nolder

Didn't I tell you guys I would be offline pretty much all of Friday plus the weekend because I was travelling? In fact, I seem to remember telling you that I was not going to be back online until around noon today and what time is it right now?

Then you said that was ok because nothing was happening over the weekend and now that you have five votes you're pushing to get me to L1, for what? To take pressure off of you? Typical scum move.

Vote Nolder

Oh look ma. It's a bird, it's a plane. No, it's just Klecko.

Unvote vote JC

Official Matrimonial Vote Count:

Nolderp (6) - AVM, Lily, Hallia, Ishy, Mish, Klacko

Klecko (4) - JVoR, salami, Hess, Nolderp

JVOR (1) - Darthe

Dan (2) - JC, Verb

Mish (1) - Leelou

Pac (1) - 80

JC (1) - Hess

Not voting (2) - Dan, Pac

Vote Nolder

who else do you think is mafia?

Vote Nolder

Bro, do some rereading. I defended you. People be jumping down my throat for every little move I make so what do you want me to do?

UNOfficial Matrimonial Vote Count:

Nolderp (6) - AVM, Lily, Hallia, Ishy, Mish, Klacko
Klecko (5) - JVoR, salami, Nolderp, Leeou, Hess
JVOR (1) - Darthe
Dan (2) - JC, Verb
Pac (1) - 80

Not voting (2) - Dan, Pac

Based on what?

Give us some game thoughts and not just OMGUS, and I might unvote you. I don't really think Nol is scum and feel more comfortable on the train of someone who is not really participating. 

This game is really dragging from inactives. I miss the ape. 

In all seriousness this day feels like it would be a complete waste to lynch Klecko

I really don't want to do it

Put me in a him or me situation and I choose him but I'd rather lynch someone else

Hell if we're lynching on activity Klecko has posted more since he got back than Smash/Pac has in a day I think.

Give us some game thoughts and not just OMGUS, and I might unvote you. I don't really think Nol is scum and feel more comfortable on the train of someone who is not really participating. 

This game is really dragging from inactives. I miss the ape. 

If that's the case, vote for PAC cause he's not doing anything at all.

Nolder responded to me Thursday when I laid out why I would be inactive and said it would be a big deal because it was the weekend and then he voted for me because I was inactive. If I didn't vote for him out of frustration I wouldn't be human. 

You want a thought on the game? How about voting for anyone who was actively trying to make a case for Tom Shane as scum on day one?

If that's the case, vote for PAC cause he's not doing anything at all.

Nolder responded to me Thursday when I laid out why I would be inactive and said it would be a big deal because it was the weekend and then he voted for me because I was inactive. If I didn't vote for him out of frustration I wouldn't be human. 

You want a thought on the game? How about voting for anyone who was actively trying to make a case for Tom Shane as scum on day one?

You were the only one voting him all day and then Hess vote Tom because Tom was implying that Hess was scum with no info. Tom also revealed during the day with no pressure. 

It's been stalling the entire day.

If nothing else I hope some of my play generated some game activity.

Btw, TomShane is half claiming he knows I'm scum which would be impossible.

unvote vote Tom

Here is a person pushing on Tom but going with the flow

unvote vote DPR

I could go Mish, Tom or Nolder.

And DPR, known town: 

Alright, I gotta roll.

Unvote Vote Hess for consolidation, even though JVoR displayed an obvious bit of ignorance as well as tried to get a train going on myself. 

If Hess is Town, Tom swings tomorrow. If Hess is scum, Doc covers Tom tonight.

I actually hate to lynch Hess when we have a whole crop of people I could easily go for just for lulz, but that's mafia. 

Archived