Welcome to the Holy Matrimony of JiF and Crusher!

JiFtheOracle

I've always been like this...

I just had more fun playing the dumbass nerdy guy here in the past.

Now that so many people who were willing to put more thought into their posts are MIA (Ape, SMC, BG, probably DPR again soon, etc) I figure I need to step up and drop the act to fill the void a bit. I know, no one can replace big fathead Ape and his ilk but it should make games a bit more varied and interesting. Otherwise we're just going to listen to Pac and JiF go back and forth about batman and lawnmowers and how they both owned each other and the whole game. As fun as that is, it does get old if we have nothing inbetween.

Slowly the fat guy noticed a slight filling of the void left by the absence of the Ape. Either that or the last wedding guest the fat bastard ate was making him gassy. Maybe both.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, well, you asked, and so I said who I thought, and then you brought up activity.  So don't bring it up if you don't want it discussed? Just saying O.o

You didn't say anything about the game. You bolded some names and made some insinuation about scum being on the same lynches.

I want to know what you think about what has been said and done. 

Do any votes stand out to you besides those on the final votecount? Anything like that?

Slowly the fat guy noticed a slight filling of the void left by the absence of the Ape. Either that or the last wedding guest the fat bastard ate was making him gassy. Maybe both.

Are you roleplaying? I think that's more Verbal's thing.

Not unless you're wearing a French Maid outfit.

Say, are you wearing a French Maid outfit?

You're just plagiarizing my stuff now. And that's just sad.

Somebody, somewhere, thinks that you are awesome. You need to know that, and hold it close... It's just not here. 

*mic drop*

I've always been like this...

I just had more fun playing the dumbass nerdy guy here in the past.

Now that so many people who were willing to put more thought into their posts are MIA (Ape, SMC, BG, probably DPR again soon, etc) I figure I need to step up and drop the act to fill the void a bit. I know, no one can replace big fathead Ape and his ilk but it should make games a bit more varied and interesting. Otherwise we're just going to listen to Pac and JiF go back and forth about batman and lawnmowers and how they both owned each other and the whole game. As fun as that is, it does get old if we have nothing inbetween.

Just when I was starting to love you...

As JiF opened his eyes in the morning with his head resting comfortably on Crusher's belly, he noticed that everyone was just standing around staring at the couple.  What he didnt realize, is that Crusher was still eating the remains of Mish in his sleep and everyone else was still alive and well.

Its now Day 3. 

Alright time to blow this game up.

I'm a Lie Detector. I use my investigations during the day.

Day 1 I checked a statement from TomShane about having an "awesome PR" which came back as true. And then he died.

Day 2 I had a lot of trouble finding a good statement so I settled on Ishy's post where he says he's town because it was easy. That's true.

And I haven't use my power yet for Day 3.

Thoughts?

I got as far as I dared before stopping multi-post, dunno how well it works on this site.  So it looks like initially Mish was 

Lot of people laying low that need to get heat.  My top two would be Mish (where my vote was almost all of D1) and JC.  I've never seen Smash lay THIS low as scum.  He tries to engage.  Doesn't mean he shouldn't be prodded a bit, I just don't see him as scum tbh.

First person to cast aspersions onto Mish, but he doesn't really push it. 

vote Mish

I might change after she catches up and gives some thoughts on the game, but her vote yesterday was pure OMGUS. 

Her first time voting Mish D2

I agree that they probably have the same item many of us do, but that says nothing about alignment. Unless you know more than I do.

Don't like this.

Vote Mish

This caught my eye for some reason, casting doubt on what some people's gifts do, and whether or not they indicate a townie.

salami just seems to be following people around today. I'd like to know his reasons. 

I am not because I find Mish's play to be slightly scummy, but I don't think I can ever read her. Day 1 was OMGUS on Hess and she said she would have voted me for the same OMGUS reason. Today she plopped her vote down on 80 and hasn't really added much more. I think she needs a little pressure. 

Tiny bit more nudging on Mish

8. Mish - On her lurky ass meta. Can't read. Would policy lynch just as an attempt to get her to change her play style.

And then talk of sheeping begins.  Several people use this, and I think it was just lazy scum's excuse to hop on someone.

I'm going to go with Mish for now. I don't like the way she's been sheeping. 

Unvote

Vote Mish

I still think it's weird that Nol doesn't have a pill, but hopefully, we'll see what they mean as the game goes on. 

He doesn't because methinks he's scum, and scum get no pills.

My thoughts

Mish - baaaaaaaaa - I've seen her hide and sheep as scum before, leaning scum here

unvote, vote Mish

Right now Nol and Lee, with a possibility of Lily are my scum bets.  Continuing on.

And as the deadline closed in.

Unvote Vote Mish

More people there.

This lame excuse.

unvote

Vote Mish

No reason whatsoever.

You're just firing from the hip in all directions now.  Damn.  No thought to it - just spray & pray.

If this was old JN, I'd gladly try to get a quick train on you....but that's not happening.  I'll vote for self-preservation instead.

Unvote

Vote: Mish

This actually seems like a town move.  Could also be mafia, but to me Verb seems town.

Meh. At least Verb has shown up and said something. Weak and incoherent as it might be.

Unvote. Vote Mish.

L-1?

Gave some reasoning

unvote vote Mish

Annnd that hammer, on whom he was voting D1, and flipped town.

Several scummy things I noted regarding the Mish lynch.

Day 1 I checked a statement from TomShane about having an "awesome PR" which came back as true. And then he died.

Day 2 I had a lot of trouble finding a good statement so I settled on Ishy's post where he says he's town because it was easy. That's true.

Thoughts?

I think now that I'm vetted, we can blow this sh*t up. I think Klecko needs to get his head in the game. And Verb and Leelou are scummy. JC slightly as well.

Oy..  The only reason I won't flip on Nolder is because the Doc is dead.  Makes sense to come out early and at least give us one reading rather than die and give us nothing.

That said..  I wouldn't exactly classify you vetting Ishy as "blowing this sh*t up". 

Vote JC

Verb and or Leelou are vote worthy as well.

Thoughts?

another thing that bothers me about this is what you checked on day 1.  an awesome power role could be scum or town...

but it doesn't make much sense for you to be lying...  if you were scum you'd want to give us a guilty for a mislynch.

and as you know you've sealed your fate tonight.. unless of course there's a watcher lol.

have fun with that wifom you scum pigs.

I got as far as I dared before stopping multi-post, dunno how well it works on this site.  So it looks like initially Mish was 

First person to cast aspersions onto Mish, but he doesn't really push it. 

Her first time voting Mish D2

This caught my eye for some reason, casting doubt on what some people's gifts do, and whether or not they indicate a townie.

Tiny bit more nudging on Mish

And then talk of sheeping begins.  Several people use this, and I think it was just lazy scum's excuse to hop on someone.

He doesn't because methinks he's scum, and scum get no pills.

Right now Nol and Lee, with a possibility of Lily are my scum bets.  Continuing on.

And as the deadline closed in.

This lame excuse.

No reason whatsoever.

This actually seems like a town move.  Could also be mafia, but to me Verb seems town.

Gave some reasoning

Annnd that hammer, on whom he was voting D1, and flipped town.

Several scummy things I noted regarding the Mish lynch.

Just how, exactly, was I the "First person to cast aspersions onto Mish" but I don't really push it when you turn around in the end and talk about how it's condemning I hammered when I voted her all D1.  Which is it?  Was I going back where I was pushing all along or did I limp along and jump on her opportunistically?

another thing that bothers me about this is what you checked on day 1.  an awesome power role could be scum or town...

It was slim pickings on Day 1. No one was making any definitive statements that were useful.

and as you know you've sealed your fate tonight.. unless of course there's a watcher lol.

I think I've stepped on too many toes and survived being ran up enough to make me a mafia target.

Maybe they wouldn't have killed me tonight but I didn't want to die without having contributed something substantial to the game.

Two alignment reads seems like an ok way to go out. And since there was no death last night it's possible we have a backup doc so there's that as well.

Oy..  The only reason I won't flip on Nolder is because the Doc is dead.  Makes sense to come out early and at least give us one reading rather than die and give us nothing.

That said..  I wouldn't exactly classify you vetting Ishy as "blowing this sh*t up". 

Vote JC

Verb and or Leelou are vote worthy as well.

I like this post.

Archived