Welcome to the Holy Matrimony of JiF and Crusher!

JustInFudge

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I guess it just comes down to who you're going to believe now.  The guy who's claiming Lie Detector or the uncountered cop who just cleared 2 people.

No one has countered me.

Talk to your scummates though.

I ******* dare one of you to counter.

editing is a norm around here

nice catch though

I know that you can edit, and i don't know the norm around here, but editing a post to change its content drsatically is weird to me. Anyway, it hardly matters, so I'll drop it just wanted to make sure it's pointed out.

While we're in a holding pattern until JC and/or Nolder get back.....

I don't like Pac's "I like where this is going" post after JVOR voted Dan, while remaining on JC's train.  Scummy. 

Our new evidence makes this post all the sweeter.

I'll Unvote

When we get to hammer time, I'll be ready.

Official Matrimonial Day 3 Vote Count:

JC (5) - AVM, Darthe, Lily, Leelou, Klecko

Dan (1) - 80

Hallia (1) - Dan

80 (5) - Nolderp, Ishy, JVOR, Hess, Hellyeah

Noldper (1) - 80

Not voting (2) - JC, Verbal

So would you counbter yourself as a cop right now?

I would.  Say I were lying.  The real cop would want to get that out there so that we could lynch me rather than townie LD Nolderp, a powerful role claim.

But since I'm the real cop, and there won't BE a counter, we'll be lynching scum Nolder instead.

BTW I suggest that we lynch neither of them and let them play on. Is there a reason we need to decide now?

unvote

One of them is scum..  Allowing the situation to go on would only help serve a scum agenda.  It's time for 80 to go bye bye.  Nolder completely owned his ass.

Funny how Nolder says he's gonna wait on people to figure out what he's doing with the LD claim, then comes out with this.  He knew exactly what he was doing.  He was waiting for a town power role to out themselves, got impatient, and went after me.

There's a roleblocker confirmed in the game. If that's 80 or Nolder than it's better of getting that out while we have lynches to spare. Besides, who knows what other abilities are there since people are stealing items and everyone and their mother listed out what items they had in public.

There is no "confirmed roleblocker" as far as I can tell.  TomShane could have stupidly protected someone else instead of himself..  Who even knows if he understood that he could self protect. 

LOL he didn't own sh**. 

Nolders day has consisted of waking up at Noon, eating Eggo Waffles while watching Ninjago, and thourougly kicking your ass all over JetNation. 

You got pummeled by a man-child...  pummeled.

Nolder, personally, I'd urge you to use the LD on AVM or Pac. I think one of the two is scum.

Of course you do, lol

No one has countered me.

Talk to your scummates though.

I ******* dare one of you to counter.

...counter a lie detector?  Really?

No one has a problem with the stupidity of that post?  Countering a lie detector...honestly?

However, he's Nolder...and he says dumbass things more often than he powers up his gameboy for a nostalgic trip down Pokemon lane: every chance he gets.

IF there were a multi-use lie detector (which, honestly, I'm not sure if we've seen more than once in the history of playing here), you can't give town a functioning lie detector AND cop. My point isn't that they can't both be town as that is already obvious, but rather that we shouldn't expect a counter regardless.

If 80 is scum -- they had to have come to this conclusion already, and felt claiming cop was as close to fool-proof as it gets.  It's way, way, way more difficult for Nolder to false claim permanent lie detector in that position than it is for 80 to false claim in his.

There is no "confirmed roleblocker" as far as I can tell.  TomShane could have stupidly protected someone else instead of himself..  Who even knows if he understood that he could self protect. 

Simple solution -- JVoR knows there is a roleblocker and slipped up.  He'll make for a good lynch soon.

And notice how JC slips away during all this.  If there IS a roleblocker, I wouldn't be shocked if it's him.

The only way this works as a Nolder scum move is if they have a rolefinder and decided to sacrifice a goon (Nolder) for a cop (80).

Even that doesn't make sense though because they would have done that out of the gate..  not mid-way through the day.

Way too many assumptions:

1) There is a RB

2) Doctor can self-protect

3) Cop must exist in game

I don't think any of those have been proven.

one thing that has been proven is you've earned your salami moniker.

Simple solution -- JVoR knows there is a roleblocker and slipped up.  He'll make for a good lynch soon.

And notice how JC slips away during all this.  If there IS a roleblocker, I wouldn't be shocked if it's him.

Well, we can block JC from using an ynight actions very easily. Just lynch him :)

Sure you will.  Pussy.

Dude, you're defending like a scum caught, not like a townie power role about to die.

I think I might love you a little.

Slight homo.

Archived