Von Miller to get suspended for 4 games? (Weed & Molly)

Sperm Edwards

Re-pasting tweets is impossible so you can just click the link if you want to see them.

http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/ummm-von-miller-might-have-some-explaining-to-do/

LACES OUT LATEST

JUL
UMMM, VON MILLER MIGHT HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO
Posted by Laces Out Crew on July 22nd, 2013 at 10:17 am

Well, the NFL world is being rocked with the news that star Broncos linebacker Von Miller isfacing a four-game suspension.

But, what for? What exactly did he do? Nothing has been confirmed as of yet. But if certain rumors are to be believed, it could be this:

As I said on @SportsCenter, a source close to Von that I trust said he was busted for both weed & "Molly" a form of MDMA

Both of these reports are coming out of Denver. Brandon Krisztal is a local radio host and Vic Lombardi is a sports broadcaster for CBS4.

Now, nothing is confirmed yet. But if it ends up being that Miller gets suspended for violating the NFL’s substance, that would be quite contrary to a tweet Miller sent out on March 20:

Yes, quite embarrassing indeed. Since then, Miller has denied all allegations and feels that this issue will be resolved.

For God's sake, Goodell. Let the players have their ******* weed, if only to take the edge off the 956 painkillers they take to make it through a season.

Well there was already a precedent for testing players.  What was he supposed to do, say that the NFL will no longer test employees for illegal substances when they're already randomly testing anyway for performance enhancers? I can think of nothing favorable to say about Goodell offhand, but fat chance of that happening with anyone who was awarded the commissioner's job.  So I guess I can't be too hard on him for doing what anyone in his position would do.

all the rage my freshman year roommate was sent to the hospital on a stretcher after a kid found him convulsing on the bathroom floor

I didnt condone it, just saying its everywhere.  I hear about it all the time.  My days of doing that type of stuff are long gone.  

I didnt condone it, just saying its everywhere.  I hear about it all the time.  My days of doing that type of stuff are long gone.  

oh yea i was just agreeing with yea. Saying how its not just everywhere with rich people. Its around from the very rich to the very poor college kids

all the rage my freshman year roommate was sent to the hospital on a stretcher after a kid found him convulsing on the bathroom floor

I remember telling one of my college roommates to just eat shrooms with me, it's a great time, we'll all laugh and have fun. We'll the ******* kid couldn't handle it, started touching the girls mumbling weird sh*t, lost his mind. After he punched me in the face and ripped the earring out of another roommates ear we locked him in our room...he broke walls, the TV. Cops came...had to take him out kicking and screaming, he punched a female cop. They ended up bringing him to the cell, they kicked the sh*t out of him and left him there handcuffed.

The following day when it wore off they made him watch the surveillance tape of him in the cell. He said he somehow got his handcuffed hands from behind his back to his front, tore off all his cloths and jumped around the cell like a monkey for 4 hours. He came out of it when he started playing with his dick and it hit him that he wasn't dreaming...he said he thought he was dreaming the whole time.  I remember him walking into the house beat to sh*t.

He got kicked out of school and we lost touch. That was Sophomore year. He was probably my best pal as a freshman and going up to that point. Crazy sh*t. 

Well there was already a precedent for testing players. What was he supposed to do, say that the NFL will no longer test employees for illegal substances when they're already randomly testing anyway for performance enhancers? I can think of nothing favorable to say about Goodell offhand, but fat chance of that happening with anyone who was awarded the commissioner's job. So I guess I can't be too hard on him for doing what anyone in his position would do.

I was just bitching about the philosophy. Because I do that.

I remember telling one of my college roommates to just eat shrooms with me, it's a great time, we'll all laugh and have fun. We'll the ******* kid couldn't handle it, started touching the girls mumbling weird sh*t, lost his mind. After he punched me in the face and ripped the earring out of another roommates ear we locked him in our room...he broke walls, the TV. Cops came...had to take him out kicking and screaming, he punched a female cop. They ended up bringing him to the cell, they kicked the sh*t out of him and left him there handcuffed.

The following day when it wore off they made him watch the surveillance tape of him in the cell. He said he somehow got his handcuffed hands from behind his back to his front, tore off all his cloths and jumped around the cell like a monkey for 4 hours. He came out of it when he started playing with his dick and it hit him that he wasn't dreaming...he said he thought he was dreaming the whole time. I remember him walking into the house beat to sh*t.

He got kicked out of school and we lost touch. That was Sophomore year. He was probably my best pal as a freshman and going up to that point. Crazy sh*t.

Tell him to take a smaller dose next time, not a big deal

what's your room mate up to now?

at my freshman year school (i transferred) they have a thing called freshman forgiveness so he didnt get kicked out

idk how he does it but he would use an obscene amount of drugs - weed/adderal/ others and would say up 2-3 days straight and finish all his homework and reading for a month so he actually got fairly good grades.

He may just make it through college then implode once he reaches the real world

Archived