Bring Back Tebow...crazy, but just read on.....

budda12ax7

Sanchez...no....Geno not ready....Simms?????

Listen....who says you need to throw the ball.....

Ground and pound....

Have Tebow run the option every play....run,,,,run...run....every down on every play. No passing. Line up in the  "T" or  "I" and run...hand off to the committee of backs...hell dump all the recievers, and sign 4 more running backs. Eventually, just by the odds you would score.

Never pass...you would wear down the other team. By the time the 4th quarter comes, the other team is down to their 3rd stringers, then you run some more...

In fact the Jets should just abandon traditional football altogether...

Get rid of Santonio Holmes...trade him for another running back...

Does anybody understand the train wreck that is before us.....the magnitude of suckiness that is about to happen..???? Rex's plan is to win by the Defense scoring points!!!!

Run Tebow up the middle every play....that's the offense....

Does anybody understand the train wreck that is before us.....the magnitude of suckiness that is about to happen..???? Rex's plan is to win by the Defense scoring points!!!!

At least you save money on Mother's Day gifts and birthday gifts for your sister. 

The funny sh*t is, we probably would have won more games if we did that last year.

I got no issues with anyone just cause their sister also happens to be their mother. Banjo love, son.. banjo love.

This makes no sense.....not even related to the topic. Maybe if you are from Georgia or something....

It was the only logical explanation for your ridiculously idiotic posts. That, or you do really crappy drugs. 

Idiotic is a very strong word sir.....I demand that you recant and apologize. Otherwise....I have no choice but to place the "early 80's Jets helmet curse" on you....not feeling so confident are you!!!!

Idiotic is a very strong word sir.....I demand that you recant and apologize. Otherwise....I have no choice but to place the "early 80's Jets helmet curse" on you....not feeling so confident are you!!!!

I hope that at the very least you laughed at your poor attempt at.. whatever that was.

I hope that at the very least you laughed at your poor attempt at.. whatever that was.

I did...it was very funny. It's not up to you to patrol the forum as to what you think should be serious or not. As a life long JET fan, and former resident of NJ, I just hope the Jets win...whom ever is the QB. Good night sir...

At least you save money on Mother's Day gifts and birthday gifts for your sister. 

I got no issues with anyone just cause their sister also happens to be their mother. Banjo love, son.. banjo love.

It was the only logical explanation for your ridiculously idiotic posts. That, or you do really crappy drugs. 

None of this is funny, and really,  I should ban you.

Archived