Has anyone seen Cumberland's status for tomorrow's game?

redman81

Haven't seen anything posted whether he is out or not. Would def help to have him available with Kerley most likely out for the game. Also hoping we can see a few nice plays from Spadola.

I saw an article today where he said he needed stitches because he bit through his lip on that hit.  I would say that he is almost a lock to play.  hope that helps to put you at ease about cumberland.

Well it most def. Helps to use a double Tight End set. We need whoever back now... Kerley will probably see action versus Buffalo.. since its a Thursday night game that gives him 10 days to recover starting tomorrow.

Speaking of Kerley, does Spadola return kicks?

With him out I am not sure who is gonna be returning. I heard Rex does not want Cro doing it.

Kick returns should pretty much be removed from the game, the rules have ruined all the fun/excitement of them, and also rendered the athleticism of the returner more or less moot.

agree. and every kickoff goes out the back of the endzone. that said, I've heard Kyle Wilson will be returning punts with Kerley out. makes me feel like vomiting.

Speaking of Kerley, does Spadola return kicks?

With him out I am not sure who is gonna be returning. I heard Rex does not want Cro doing it.

Good question. I would definitely be hesitant to use Cromartie, but I don't know who else they've got there. Kyle Wilson maybe?

Most likely you'll see Wilson returning punts and Gates returning kickoffs, but there can always be a surprise in there I'm sure.

Archived