Good Game.

PFSIKH

I know you do not give an oven baked $hit...especially know, but the Jets look to be better than many predicted.

And Geno looks like he could develop into a good to ???? QB.

Jets were pathetic.  Zero offense.  QB throwing the ball all over the f#cking place and the Jets committing too many penalties, too many mental mistakes and way too many dropped passes.

They looked exactly what I thought.  A steaming pile of dogsh*t.

I know you do not give an oven baked $hit...especially know, but the Jets look to be better than many predicted.

And Geno looks like he could develop into a good to ???? QB.

Well fought game. Many mistakes on both sides. As usual, the more disciplined, better coached team prevailed. Good game. 

DAMN I really wanted that one though! 

It wasn't exactly a well played game by either team. Blame the weather for some of it, but even as well as the defenses played,  it's more like both teams have bad offenses.   The Patriots have bad WR and not much of a rushing attack.  They do have Brady though.  The Jets have no rushing attack and their WR suck.  Plus their OL isn't very good and Geno is a rookie.   He had moments tonight, but he also threw 3 Picks.  That's not good no matter how you look at it.

I don't know.  I see the same team the Jets have been for years, it's just people seem to miss that point because Geno is here and Idzik is GM.  I mean the Jets could never score with Sanchez. It was a team who relied on defense.    So far this season, the Jets can't seem to score and it's the defense who has to keep them in games.   

My biggest worry is all the Rex haters want the guy fired,  he gets fired,  and then what?   Hate on the guy all you want as a HC, the guy is one hell of a DC who knows how to get the best out of his defensive players.    The future becomes one of those, who replaces him, and do we really expect the team will be just as good on defense without him?  I doubt it.      You can't say the Ravens are as good on defense without him.  It's just they've turned into an offensive team.  

It wasn't exactly a well played game by either team. Blame the weather for some of it, but even as well as the defenses played,  it's more like both teams have bad offenses.   The Patriots have bad WR and not much of a rushing attack.  They do have Brady though.  The Jets have no rushing attack and their WR suck.  Plus their OL isn't very good and Geno is a rookie.   He had moments tonight, but he also threw 3 Picks.  That's not good no matter how you look at it.

I don't know.  I see the same team the Jets have been for years, it's just people seem to miss that point because Geno is here and Idzik is GM.  I mean the Jets could never score with Sanchez. It was a team who relied on defense.    So far this season, the Jets can't seem to score and it's the defense who has to keep them in games.   

My biggest worry is all the Rex haters want the guy fired,  he gets fired,  and then what?   Hate on the guy all you want as a HC, the guy is one hell of a DC who knows how to get the best out of his defensive players.    The future becomes one of those, who replaces him, and do we really expect the team will be just as good on defense without him?  I doubt it.      You can't say the Ravens are as good on defense without him.  It's just they've turned into an offensive team.  

It was a terrible football game.  Neither team should really leave feeling good about most of what happened tonight.

It was a terrible football game.  Neither team should really leave feeling good about most of what happened tonight.

You know right. 

I do not know if it was a lack of offensive talent in the receivng corps on both sides, the dialing down of training camp practices leading to sloppy play or two awesome Ds that were the cause, but that was a hideous game to watch.

Plus, the Thursday night song is dreadful 

Archived