Fins beat Falcons ??

Patriot Killa

They rallied past the ATL Falcons ... does that mean they are really that good..... or do we have a chance against Atl.. or Miami for that matter. We need as many division wins as possible .. they are undefeated . Could they take over the division :'(

I think the Dolphins have a good squad, but the Jets still have a chance because Tennehill isn't that good and the Jets defense will keep them in most games.  

It'll come down to how bad the other team plays,  how well Geno plays, and we will see.  Today's game didn't really change my opinion of the Jets.  The offense finally showed up, but the Bills suck on offense and defense.   That team is terrible.   The Jets should have won 30-3.   

BUt back to the Dolphins,  I honestly don't think there are any great teams.   The Seahawks are great at home, not that great on the road.  The 49ers and Kapernick have looked awful the past two weeks.   The Packers have Rodgers.  WIthout him that team is a 3-13 club.     The Saints offense hasn't been that impressive.   So the Dolphins are a decent team, but it seems most NFL teams aren't that good these days. In fact there seems to be far more terrible teams than even avg ones.   

The Jets will remain avg because of their defense.   If the Defense has a bad game, the Jets probably get blown out.    But if the Defense holds up and Geno can stop with his turnovers,  they can get to 8-8 this season.

They rallied past the ATL Falcons ... does that mean they are really that good..... or do we have a chance against Atl.. or Miami for that matter. We need as many division wins as possible .. they are undefeated . Could they take over the division :'(

Dolphins deserve to be praised, you get to 3-0 no matter who, where, how in the NFL your doing something right.

It's still early teams get better, others don't, some teams get healthier (the Falcons will, no S Jackson, R White playing on 1 leg, J Jones has a bum knee), if Geno eventually figures out the speed of the NFL like R Wilson did last year, this Jets team will fight both the Pats, a d Dolphins for the AFC East, if he doesn't its between the Phish, and Pats, I think the Phish have gotten better, and right now the Pats are coming back to the pack some, it's going to be a fun ride, and that's all you can ask for.

Dolphins deserve to be praised, you get to 3-0 no matter who, where, how in the NFL your doing something right.

It's still early teams get better, others don't, some teams get healthier (the Falcons will, no S Jackson, R White playing on 1 leg, J Jones has a bum knee), if Geno eventually figures out the speed of the NFL like R Wilson did last year, this Jets team will fight both the Pats, a d Dolphins for the AFC East, if he doesn't its between the Phish, and Pats, I think the Phish have gotten better, and right now the Pats are coming back to the pack some, it's going to be a fun ride, and that's all you can ask for.

I agree its been a wild season already and its only week 4 coming up. I think Geno looks more and more comfortable each week. And our team is coming together. But remember in 09 we were 3-0 and dropped to 9-7 anything is possible.

I agree its been a wild season already and its only week 4 coming up. I think Geno looks more and more comfortable each week. And our team is coming together. But remember in 09 we were 3-0 and dropped to 9-7 anything is possible.

This Jets team needs to grow up A LOT, and that's on the coaching, and the veterans setting examples, even with Geno being a rookie, and making a few mistakes the Jets should have won this game 38-6, and that might be generous!

Dolphins are a pretty well-rounded team, but with this defense, we're going to be in just about every game, unless we turn the ball over multiple times to teams with high-powered offenses like the saints, pats (once they get their weaponz back), falcons etc.  If we keep all games within 10 pts, they're all winnable.  Not saying we will, just saying with the way this defense has played and the fact the offense has at least showed signs of being able to move the ball, we're going to be in just about every game.

Archived