Monday Night Football Saints-Dolphins

joewilly12

Is New Orleans really awesome or was Miami way overrated?  I honestly have no idea. 

Either way this is delicious.

Miami was probably overrated as far as being one of the elite teams in the league, but they still have a solid foundation.  Drew Brees is historically good on Monday Nights and you simply cannot give him extra chance to put points on the board.  The 2009 Jets were one of the few teams that I really saw stifle that offense, they really beat them down.

Tannenhill has shown a lot of growth, but even he can turn the ball over in a hurry.  

Miami was probably overrated as far as being one of the elite teams in the league, but they still have a solid foundation.  Drew Brees is historically good on Monday Nights and you simply cannot give him extra chance to put points on the board.  The 2009 Jets were one of the few teams that I really saw stifle that offense, they really beat them down.

Tannenhill has shown a lot of growth, but even he can turn the ball over in a hurry.  

I coulda swore the 2009 Jets (w/ Sanchez) were 3-0 playing the 3-0 Saints, when we lost to them. 

I coulda swore the 2009 Jets (w/ Sanchez) were 3-0 playing the 3-0 Saints, when we lost to them. 

Probably a poor choice of words on my part; we definitely lost the game, but it was one of the few times that I really saw a team confuse and beat up on Brees.  I don't remember specifically, but I'm pretty sure he had a very ineffective game for his standards w/out really doing too much and I think Sanchez had a few really bad TOs that turned into 14 quick points. I only remember the pick six in the end zone, but I'm positive there was another one.  

Archived