Observation

Section 333

I know many of Geno's picks have been to the defense when there aren't any Jets near the throw.However I noticed in the NE game

Sunday night, and alot tonight ( especially from Buffalo ) the WR bailing out the QB by at least knocking the ball down. Or even getting in

the DB's way. This cant be a pure talent thing since these Bills WR arent much better than ours especially with Johnson out. Is this

something that the Jets dont practice or teach? Are we just that soft as a team? are the WR that soft? or does the coaching staff suck?

How many times do I have to watch Hill and Holmes just watch a DB take the ball?

Anyone else notice this?

I noticed it with many of Marks picks the last 2 years as well.

Is this something that the Jets dont practice or teach? Are we just that soft as a team? are the WR that soft? or does the coaching staff suck?

How many times do I have to watch Hill and Holmes just watch a DB take the ball?

Anyone else notice this?

I noticed it with many of Marks picks the last 2 years as well.

yes. no. no. no. seven more times. yes. 

Lots of Geno's picks have been underthrown. Saw the same thing on deep balls at the one practice I caught. Pretty sure it's a footwork issue, which is nice since hopefully that's correctable with increased reps.

Back on topic, those are tough plays for the WR to make a play on coming back to the ball when they're going full speed in the opposite direction. Occasionally they can - the early deep pass to Hill in the Bills game was severly underthrown but Hill was able to get back to it, I think if it was a well thrown ball that was 6 - but it's easier said than done.

cool 1/2 of my fan club is back!! Awesome. Wheres your faggy sidekick DMC?? Go eat a dick.

What's up buddy? I'm here but sometimes I like to just read and really absorb your knowledge rather than comment and try to keep up. I've also gathered from your PM's bitching at me you might actually be disabled so it's not really cool picking on you anymore.

What's up buddy? I'm here, but sometimes I like to just read and really absorb your knowledge rather than comment and try to keep up. I've also gathered from your PM's bitching at me you might actually be disabled so it's not really cool picking on you anymore.

disabled huh. pretty clever you. so it continues. you really need a life.

I was just kidding, I learn a lot from you. Please get this back on topic and give me some more of your observations which are all worthy of their own thread.

very very old, same old sh*t, my threads suck dadadadad. got anything else to say? start more treads dadadada. really a$$hole? do u have anything better to do? ive yet to see u type a decent thought about anything. 

cool 1/2 of my fan club is back!!  Awesome. Wheres your faggy sidekick DMC??  Go eat a dick.

GUFAWWW! Good one, no seriously. I'm just disappointed you responded inline and didn't start another self-important dipsh*t thread.

very very old, same old sh*t, my threads suck dadadadad. got anything else to say? start more treads dadadada. really a$$hole? do u have anything better to do? ive yet to see u type a decent thought about anything.

Personal attack.

Anyway, I've yet to see you type a decent thought about anything.

Archived