never thought i would see the day where

ylekram

that's my point. dude shines like a rock star and still loses. he was born under a bad sign. a friend of mine is a cowboys fan, so I tend to follow them closer than others. it could only happen to tony romo

I think the list of QB's that loses games when their defense gives up 51 points is longer than just Tony Romo.

He choked when it mattered most.  Nothing to do with luck.  No coffee for Romo. "Coffee is for closer's."

geeze.... you have a way of completely agreeing with me, yet, arguing the point. gotta love the fat folk. seeps into the brain somehow.lol

He didn't choke. That's ridiculous. The LBer made a ridiculous play. He made plays all day, Romo that is.

Using ridiculous twice in one post is ridiculous.

He played great until he lost the game by throwing a pick.  Like a race horse running the fastest time ever for 7 furloughs in an 8 furlough race but stops to take a crap right before the finish line and loses.  

He played great until he lost the game by throwing a pick.  Like a race horse running the fastest time ever for 7 furloughs in an 8 furlough race but stops to take a crap right before the finish line and loses.  

OMG!^*&^&%! This noob used "furlough" twice in one post!!!!

He played great until he lost the game by throwing a pick. Like a race horse running the fastest time ever for 7 furloughs in an 8 furlough race but stops to take a crap right before the finish line and loses.

There were probably 200 plays that game. If the Dallas defense makes a stop at any time during that game, it's a different story but because of Romo's history and the way it happened. Romo had to play a near perfect game because the defense couldn't get off the field. He made one mistake.

One play doesn't lose any game, some plays just seem bigger than others. Dez Bryant's fumble was just as big of a turnover.

There were probably 200 plays that game. If the Dallas defense makes a stop at any time during that game, it's a different story but because of Romo's history and the way it happened. Romo had to play a near perfect game because the defense couldn't get off the field. He made one mistake.

One play doesn't lose any game, some plays just seem bigger than others. Dez Bryant's fumble was just as big of a turnover.

QB driven league. By tomorrow nobody remembers anything Dez Bryant did. Just the dump Tony takes at the end of the game. 

He didn't choke. That's ridiculous. The LBer made a ridiculous play. He made plays all day, Romo that is.

Glad I read the responses before posting this.  Wasnt a terrible throw.  The LB made a play that most LBs in the league could not make.  I dont know if the same LB makes that play 1 in 10 times.  But Romo has the label of playing 3.5 quarters of great QB play only to lose the game so that will be hard to shed.

Man. Kaepernick can throw that football. Barely flicks his fingers for a tight spiral going long. reminds me a of a JV version of Simms.

I think he had a "A" rated fastball as a pitcher for an MLB Prospect. He can spin it.

Archived