Mike Pettine to interview for Browns/Siberia job

T0mShane

list all the NFL head coaches that have even come close to one of these "whatever word will make you happy" events

pictured giving the middle finger at a sporting event

video on the internet of him filming his wife's feet in a fetish way

story about how he wants to watch another guy bang his wife

you think billionaire NFL owners want to deal with that sh*t ?

if they don't like his hair, do you think they want to take a chance he's even remotely like his TWIN brother ?

most owners see rex as an embarrassing bufoon

- Belichick caught cheating using video cameras against opponents and getting (at the time) the largest fine ever levied on a coach by the NFL

- Belichick cheating on his wife with much younger woman and then divorcing her and leaving her destitute

- Belichick caught on mic “Thirty-seven points on the best defense in the league, s— my d—,” said in celebration.

Do I need to continue?

Going to be funny when he gets a 4 year/$20 mil deal while Rex is working on a 2 year/$7 mil deal.

Dude, you really need to sit down and talk to somebody about this. Your obsession with Rex is becoming rather unhealthy.

More unhealthy than his obsession with hairy men's behinds?

- Belichick caught cheating using video cameras against opponents and getting (at the time) the largest fine ever levied on a coach by the NFL

- Belichick cheating on his wife with much younger woman and then divorcing her and leaving her destitute

- Belichick caught on mic “Thirty-seven points on the best defense in the league, s— my d—,” said in celebration.

Do I need to continue?

p1.reggie-bush.si.jpg

sean-payton1.jpg

Archived