the ny new sack exchange

Jetknowledge

The new york sack exchange, the purple people eaters, the terrible towel, possibly the legion of boom, just a few of the names giving to the leagues most dominate historical teams, and 1 POSSIBLY DOMINATE dynasty of a defense.

If we were to reach these heights with a few more additions and maturing of key players what would our name be?

I for 1 don't want to disrespect the sack exchange but it is a classic.

The new york sack exchange, the purple people eaters, the terrible towel, possibly the legion of boom, just a few of the names giving to the leagues most dominate historical teams, and 1 POSSIBLY DOMINATE dynasty of a defense.

If we were to reach these heights with a few more additions and maturing of key players what would our name be?

What is with the internet and dominate/dominant? 

The NY Public School System.... They DOMINATE!

I'm more interested in the nickname for our Offense, got any ideas?

Its, Sons of Anarchy.  (RicharSON, WilkerSON, HarriSON)

Its a great name because thats the best show on TV these days and the SONS are a bunch of bad mofo's.

Greatest show on turf? remember that one?

The Marks brothers? remember that one?

Air Coryell?

Ground Chuck?

When Thomas Jones, Shonne Greene , LT etc were here it was The ground and pound. Now........last season anyway I would call it the Scratch and Sniff offense because they really stink.

Lol, you know what I only remember greatest show on turf but you're point is made.

Marks brothers, Duper and Clayton LIT up the Jets with Marino slinging it in the 80's

Air Coryell, Don Coryell ( the anti-Rex) brought a Pass happy offense, I believe fro san Diego State, where Dan Fouts, Kellen Winslow etc. threw it like 50 times a game. Unheard of back then.

Ground Chuck, was for Coach Chuck Knox (Rex's hero) as he would run it 50 times per game and never pass.

We have to 1st earn some more sacks! 

Archived