Wombat (6) - Nolder, Arsis, Lily, SMC, Pac, AVM

JiF (1) - Lizard

Pac (2) - 80, Leelou

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline in 22.5 hours

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like how the Ape and Verbal, and then the Ape and Nolder, have dominated two RL days here. It's not good for Town to have this go in circles when there is confirmed mafia in game.

Reads:

Verbal; Null. On the fence with him, due to the spat between him and Ape that is going into a line for line dissection of each. I don't like how Verbal has called Nolder 100% Town. I don't see why that deserved the full endorsement this early into the game. 

Ape: Same null read.

Nolder: I think he is Town, has been the least pushy for any sort of agenda. 

Wombat: I don't like how he came into me early calling me 100% town. I don't like how he forced himself into the Ape/Verb spat. I don't like the over-effort into showing that he is Town. I am leaning scum.

Pac: town lean, not super aggressive but his posts have been quality.

Lee: scum lean. Leaving the Lily train and jumping on the Pac train without explanation, not a huge fan of that.

AVM: Town read...has been contributing

Lia: null. babe in the woods is not a play I like but would like to see more before giving a read

Crusher: null. Posting on and off, contributing enough 

Lily: null to scummy...RL issues and just enough to be involved, but that list was odd.

Arsis: Town. reveal was fair 

SMC: Town. not saying a lot, but putting in value when he does. 

But you think he's town as well.  Is it because I tossed in the "100%"?

Re: AVM, that is not a good reason to say he's town.  If I'm scum, wouldn't you say I'm contributing to the discussions at hand?  Same with Wombat - you think he's scum, but he is also contributing.  This is not a good read.

I don't like how the Ape and Verbal, and then the Ape and Nolder, have dominated two RL days here. It's not good for Town to have this go in circles when there is confirmed mafia in game.

You've played what, 3 or 4 games now?  You should know by now that this is how we roll.  If CTM were playing in this game it would be him vs Ape vs Pac right now while scum quietly sits and watches.  We don't know any other way.  Either we lynch the loud people or someone shows their a$$.  Welcome to JN Mafia.

lulwut?  Pac hasn't done sh** in 42 pages.  Arsis has provided more help than Pac has.

And both have done more than you.  EAD, DIAF, GFY, and I'm going to ram a ******* pencil into your left eyesocket.  Have a nice day.

Ironic considering the terrible few posts you tossed out and then had to retract.  Mmmhmm, tell me more.

Also, it makes sense.  If you are scum, you aren't bussing Wombat like that to push him ahead of me (the very potential lynch for today), so that means if you are scum.....Wombat isn't.

It is actually pretty reasonable logic if you'd care to think about it like that.

That much I agree with.  But your post reads as if one of us is scum guaranteed -- which is a terrible leap of logic.

Yes, sure, I ran my mouth about you two buddying up when you've had each other in your top two basically the whole game...but it doesn't make that any less terrible

But you think he's town as well.  Is it because I tossed in the "100%"?

Re: AVM, that is not a good reason to say he's town.  If I'm scum, wouldn't you say I'm contributing to the discussions at hand?  Same with Wombat - you think he's scum, but he is also contributing.  This is not a good read.

Agreed.  Does this contradiction shoot him up to your top 3/4 (I'm assuming Ape, Wom, and myself are now your top 3...thus I expanded to 4)?

With as many votes as Wombat has, this is in no way a bus vote.  One of you is scum, I'm sure of it.

I'm still waiting to hear how I buddied him.  Is this your way of setting up tomorrow's mislynch?  Damn, am I wrong on Wombat?

That much I agree with.  But your post reads as if one of us is scum guaranteed -- which is a terrible leap of logic.

Yes, sure, I ran my mouth about you two buddying up when you've had each other in your top two basically the whole game...but it doesn't make that any less terrible

Because I said "I'm sure of it"?  Like we've never said those things before when we think we've identified scum?

You're following up your firing from the hip (read: very wrong idea that I buddied Wombat) with this junk.  I feel confident one of you is scum.

If you are scum, Wombat is town.

If you are town, Wombat could be either.

If Wombat is town, you are scum.

If Wombat is scum, you are town.

Who would you lynch if you needed to pick from either you or Wombat?

Agreed.  Does this contradiction shoot him up to your top 3/4 (I'm assuming Ape, Wom, and myself are now your top 3...thus I expanded to 4)?

No, I've already expressed my town read on LK.  One post that contains a bad reason for a read is not going to make me think he's scum.  You seem to be trying hard to point me in another direction right now.

Because I said "I'm sure of it"?  Like we've never said those things before when we think we've identified scum?

You're following up your firing from the hip (read: very wrong idea that I buddied Wombat) with this junk.  I feel confident one of you is scum.

If you are scum, Wombat is town.

If you are town, Wombat could be either.

If Wombat is town, you are scum.

If Wombat is scum, you are town.

Who would you lynch if you needed to pick from either you or Wombat?

Explain the bolded, please.

As for the question, who would I lynch? LOL...I'll go ahead and say I'd pick the guy I'm currently voting for that isn't me.

Now if you want a logical, unbiased argument for lynching either of us:

Lynch AVM: Has voted 5+ players so far on D1, seems to want to get to night.  Bad logic regarding Wom/Verb, looks like he's defending the Ape.  

Lynch Wom: Has butted heads with almost every one in the game it seems like.  Stubbornness re: why people unvoted Arsis was odd.  Big part of the Verb/Wom/Ape/Nol conversation that has dominated most of D1.  Seems to have tried to play lead at times.

No, I've already expressed my town read on LK.  One post that contains a bad reason for a read is not going to make me think he's scum.  You seem to be trying hard to point me in another direction right now.

No, I was making a point.

lulwut?  Pac hasn't done sh** in 42 pages.  Arsis has provided more help than Pac has.

Holy crap lol.  You haven't done JACK SH-T this entire game.  Before your lazy attacks on me I can't remember anything you've said or done.  You provide the "lols" by how pathetically bad your play has been, is right now, and forever will be.

You can't catch people in 1 post like I did to you last game..  stop trying.  At least stick with your usual nonsense about lynching me for lols.

Anyone who looks to partner with you is destined to crash and burn. 

Holy crap lol.  You haven't done JACK SH-T this entire game.  Before your lazy attacks on me I can't remember anything you've said or done.  You provide the "lols" by how pathetically bad your play has been, is right now, and forever will be.

You can't catch people in 1 post like I did to you last game..  stop trying.  At least stick with your usual nonsense about lynching me for lols.

Anyone who looks to partner with you is destined to crash and burn. 

Blah blah blah.  This is standard Pac as scum defending now.

Explain the bolded, please.

As for the question, who would I lynch? LOL...I'll go ahead and say I'd pick the guy I'm currently voting for that isn't me.

Now if you want a logical, unbiased argument for lynching either of us:

Lynch AVM: Has voted 5+ players so far on D1, seems to want to get to night.  Bad logic regarding Wom/Verb, looks like he's defending the Ape.  

Lynch Wom: Has butted heads with almost every one in the game it seems like.  Stubbornness re: why people unvoted Arsis was odd.  Big part of the Verb/Wom/Ape/Nol conversation that has dominated most of D1.  Seems to have tried to play lead at times.

The bold was because I feel like one of you is scum.  Call it the "plug" in a mathematical equation.  Doesn't mean I'm not wrong, but I feel pretty reasonable about my conclusion right now.

But....I like this post.  A lot.  Enough to make me lean Wombat for the scum, and moves him solidly out of the undecided category.  Also, my push on Ape isn't going anywhere right now, but it'll force him to play more carefully if he's scum and not clog the thread with misdirection....which is good.

Unvote

Vote: Wombat

Archived