Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Verb was the 7th vote on the Wombat train. Verb stinks for reasons I gave above. Verb is bussing Wombat. They both stink, I'd rather get Verb out.

Do the right thing,

OMG are you saying a reason I'm scum is because of my placement on Wombat's train?

I don't even know how to respond.

OMG are you saying a reason I'm scum is because of my placement on Wombat's train?

I don't even know how to respond.

You didn't know 7th on a train is always scum? That's mafia 101 newb.

Just because Nolder changed his tune on Smash, does not mean I'm automatically going to as well because I have Nolder as town.  If Nolder has him as scum, I now disagree.

That does not mean I'm going to think Nolder is scum as a result.  Townies disagree all the time.

As my real estate lawyer told our adversary the other day

"You're either disingenuous, or ignorant."

You totally blew off my quote, which stinks, or you just didn't read, which stinks.

Which one is it?

Wombat calling Verb Darthe is just wrapped in awesome on so many levels. 

Wombat is calling me Darthe for a reason that doesn't fit.  He's saying I used a term Darthe uses.  While I'm sure he's used that term, it was "coined" on DM recently by some new players from other sites.  It happened to float into my head as I typed, so there it was.

You totally blew off my quote, which stinks, or you just didn't read, which stinks.

Which one is it?

Pound his face into the sand Lizard King!!!!!!!!!!!

Which one is it?

I'm trying to figure out what you're saying because I don't want to ignore you as Wombat suggested, but I really don't know what you're trying to say.

I'm trying to figure out what you're saying because I don't want to ignore you as Wombat suggested, but I really don't know what you're trying to say.

Honey, last game he made me so frustrated Hess figured out I was roled for the N1 kill. 

I agree with you there on Smash. I'm leery of Lily, I mean who eeeever reads me as town XD

I always read you as town, which is why you walk all over me when you're scum.

Not me. There have been a few moments with Arsis but not really LK. I like both though. But j/s.

I have him down as derptown, but I swear it's like he's trying to ask questions like we are all in a courtroom. 

Whatever. Let this pile of sh*t live, and it's on all of you. 

I'll take a shot at what's bugging you here:  are you saying that I'm scum because....

1.  I thought Smash was scum

2.  I thought Nolder was town

3.  Nolder changed his read on Smash and I followed that

4.  Nolder then changed his read again and I did not follow

5.  But I still think Nolder is town

6.  I voted Wombat after going back and forth with him all day today

Is that it?

I'll humor you because I'm so curious to find out your response, I don't care how I look asking it again:

What are your opinion of the following quote:

whats a good reason to vote anyone on day one other than to get a reveal ? At that point you can figure out what direction to take. In a game like this when no one really has a role yet other than what they can hand out the next phase WTF is the point ? No one looks scummy to me currently and no one here can rightfully make a case based on the game mechanics or what anyone has said. My guess in a game this big we wind up lynching Town.

Honestly I would vote the biggest mouth against the No Lynch. So who might that be ?

Is that not a contradictory statement to you?

Archived