Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

Not really. An appropriate and good answer would have been any of the below.

Verb is more valuable than Wombat

Verb is more valuable than Pac

It wasn't me vs Verb

noted.

This is actually kind of a good point.  Why does Verb being more valuable than Lizzy even come into it?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're not the ones who always go one about how important it is for town to control a lynch D1.

On a day that I think I found multiple scum, and we have a couple days coming up where we'll be giving items to each other and then potentially start recruiting, I was willing to abandon my typical stance on the lynch.

Also, I really thought somebody was going to come over to hammer you.  I was pretty surprised that nobody did.

On a day that I think I found multiple scum, and we have a couple days coming up where we'll be giving items to each other and then potentially start recruiting, I was willing to abandon my typical stance on the lynch.

Also, I really thought somebody was going to come over to hammer you.  I was pretty surprised that nobody did.

I'll agree that it was pretty stupid someone didn't die.  Still not sure what to make of it.

82 pages and no one is dead yet.  I'd better be getting a gun soon. 

If you shoot Lizzy McOmfgyoucantgetanymoreretarded in the face, I'll hug you and touch your middle nut.

No homo.

You want my list?

Leelou- the vote on Lilly stunk. The defense of verbal so soon, and refusing to explain why stinks. Dodging questions also stinks

80- pushing hard for Pac. ASAP to Leelou's defense, this early. Of no real value, not hunting at all

Verbal- getting worse by implication.

If you shoot Lizzy McOmfgyoucantgetanymoreretarded in the face, I'll hug you and touch your middle nut.

No homo.

Now THAT is a deal that's too good to pass up.  Even if you and Pac are both scum I'll take more joy in taking out L.A. Woman.

You want my list?

Leelou- the vote on Lilly stunk. The defense of verbal so soon, and refusing to explain why stinks. Dodging questions also stinks

80- pushing hard for Pac. ASAP to Leelou's defense, this early. Of no real value, not hunting at all

Get a better list. 

You want my list?

Your list is the equivalent of drafting Ryan Leaf, JaMarcus Russell and Matt Leinart.

Pac - Not acting his normal townie self near end of deadline. Going along with his scum defense of OMG you guyz only lynch me for being me. 

Lia - Not having a single read on her own and posting all fluff and I'm sorry. 

Lily - Still the timing and content of her posts feel off. Haven't seen anything that oozes townie yet. 

Crusher - His voting around the end of day felt all sorts of dirty. 

For the rest I'll have to go back through the thread. 

Pac - Not acting his normal townie self near end of deadline. Going along with his scum defense of OMG you guyz only lynch me for being me. 

Lia - Not having a single read on her own and posting all fluff and I'm sorry. 

Lily - Still the timing and content of her posts feel off. Haven't seen anything that oozes townie yet. 

Crusher - His voting around the end of day felt all sorts of dirty. 

For the rest I'll have to go back through the thread. 

I'm worried about this.  All either extremely recent or very easy reads.  Nothing that shows you're looking deep into posts like you normally scumhunt.

No bueno, dear.

Archived