Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly....I've skipped your ongoing argument with Verb from my readings. I just know if one is scum the other is town. Why do you need a sub?

I have enough aggravation in my life. 

I don't have the bandwidth to stay the course and keep this ****s from getting me mislynched. 

I'm really not enjoying the game, yeah ... I just Nyn'ed. 

I don't have the bandwidth to stay the course and keep this ****s from getting me mislynched.

Lmao. M-m-meltdown.

Honestly I think Ape's just running an AtE gambit because Verbal caught him so hard in his spin.

He'll come around and apologize later and guilt most people into laying off him long enough for him to cause more chaos in the game.

Just shoot Nolder.

No way does Ape pull this if he's scum....so I'm obviously wrong. Maybe it was his lower activity level than usual and the way he entered the game. Dunno, but he'd never do this as scum.

If town can't accept my withdrawal of my case, then I'm prob the best lynch outside of Pac or Wombat.

No way does Ape pull this if he's scum....so I'm obviously wrong. Maybe it was his lower activity level than usual and the way he entered the game. Dunno, but he'd never do this as scum.

If town can't accept my withdrawal of my case, then I'm prob the best lynch outside of Pac or Wombat.

Annnnnnnd the AtE worked gloriously.

10/10 Ape. Well done.

And how pissed is scum right now. Oh boy. 

Honestly I think Ape's just running an AtE gambit because Verbal caught him so hard in his spin.

He'll come around and apologize later and guilt most people into laying off him long enough for him to cause more chaos in the game.

Nah, he doesn't play like that. He's an arrogant prick, but he's got proper game spirit.

He's town. I'm wrong....badly.

It's not a gambit Urkel. pew pew pew. 

It's not a gambit Urkel. pew pew pew. 

I know. I'm ******* with him. And he deserves it for threatening to quit on the game.

He could just say **** it and stop arguing with Verbal but instead he's trying to make us all feel bad. **** that.

Verbcasm.

I could see Ape doing this as scum if he were legit pissed off, but I think Verbal's assessment is correct. Ape hates it when people emo-clear themselves and I don't seeing him doing it intentionally as scum.

Dude, I'm turned inside out. I retract all reads.

Archived