Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, let's bring it on in for a group talk:

We're all people here. We all have feelings. 

We come here to play the game and have a good time. Some of us like to blow off steam.

We have a tradition of good-natured ribbing, and a few times we've crossed the threshold - but always brought it back in bounds, like a beach volleyball game where you dive and save the ball at just the sat minute. And the girls are all slicked up in oil and wearing those sweet-ass bikinis and the margaritas are mixed fresh while you watch. Man, I would so many of those and I never played but the babes never cared. Speaking of which I need a refill - be right back

I was expecting something longer and more profound. *yawn*

Let's just get a VC and move on. Ape will wander back in once he's cooled down.

Current Vote Count:

Verbal (3) - Crush, Lizard, Ape

Pac (5) - 80, Ape, SMC, Hally, Nolder

Crush (1) - Arsis

Hally (4) - Hess, Leelou, Wombat, Lily

Nolder (2) - Pac, AVM

Ape (1) - Lia

AVM (1) - Smash

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Guys do I need to throw another fake meltdown so we can get that train going again?

unvote vote halia

I don't remember two posts from this person all game. This vote is too add to the train to put pressure on them to defend themselves. Worst case scenario we lynch an inactive town. Best case we get a scum trying to hide.

I was expecting something longer and more profound. *yawn*

Let's just get a VC and move on. Ape will wander back in once he's cooled down.

And after reading 20 pages and a few dozen PM's all i can say is this: so was I my friend, so was I...

Guys do I need to throw another fake meltdown so we can get that train going again?

unvote vote halia

I don't remember two posts from this person all game. This vote is too add to the train to put pressure on them to defend themselves. Worst case scenario we lynch an inactive town. Best case we get a scum trying to hide.

LOL

You're scum again, aren't you?

I was kind of hoping to just shoot Hallia rather than use a lynch on her but at this point I don't care much anymore.

Anyone scummy has got to go. I'll just shoot Pac tomorrow. And then Wombat if I have an extra bullet.

Unvote Vote Hallia

I was kind of hoping to just shoot Hallia rather than use a lynch on her but at this point I don't care much anymore.

Anyone scummy has got to go. I'll just shoot Pac tomorrow. And then Wombat if I have an extra bullet.

Unvote Vote Hallia

In another life, I would have given you a gun, amigo.

Arsis: Hallia has kept up more or less. Better than some. It was her vote on Smash that really gives her away.

I don't remember her posts. She mighr have just gotten lost in the shuffle for me. I don't remember her having more then two* posts all game.

*two is an exaggeration.

My first mafia game in over a year and Ape threatens to throw in the banana? Say it ain't so, Andy.

Someone just needs to die because this extended day phase is driving people nuts.

I like my vote on Pac. I vote Halia before so I can go there. WWWWombat and Arsis give me town vibes. Ape does too so I'd be inclined to vote Verbal.

My first mafia game in over a year and Ape threatens to throw in the banana? Say it ain't so, Andy.

Someone just needs to die because this extended day phase is driving people nuts.

I like my vote on Pac. I vote Halia before so I can go there. WWWWombat and Arsis give me town vibes. Ape does too so I'd be inclined to vote Verbal.

Verb is scum. Nice to see someone with credibility finally say it.

Archived