Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

Saying "I don't want to talk about this" and then continuing to talk about it doesn't count as dropping the argument.  If you really wanted to drop it, you would have shut up.  Furthermore, every time I have talked about setup, I have been trying to correct misinformation or faulty conclusions that you have put out there.

As for cults, yeah, I mentioned them first.  Because they were hidden from town as well as scum unless you asked questions, and you and Verbal had started derping up the thread with faulty setup talk.  And the reason we're "dwelling" on it is because you contradicted yourself on it.

"No you" is not a valid argument.

Making jokes is fine.  Making dumb jokes that aren't funny and using them to cloak scummy gameplay is not.

I wasn't talking about setup - simply that I didn't think a NL would be appropriate.  That is about the extent of "setup" talk I did.  So cool your jets on saying I derped the thread on that.  The only "derp" I did was thinking the Ape was scum based on his early gameplay.  It was unlike him, but now I know it was attributed to his work stuff.  As I wouldn't know that, it should not be a big surprise that I was on his ass about it.

All you're doing now is blaming others and trying to make yourself look like the good guy and fixer of everything.  Like I said, you're playing both sides of every argument depending on which way the wind is blowing.

Where was it confirmed that the candle was only given to town?

It wasn't.  I never said it did.  You missed the nuance of what I was saying to Wombat, which doesn't really surprise me at this point.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't talking about setup - simply that I didn't think a NL would be appropriate.  That is about the extent of "setup" talk I did.  So cool your jets on saying I derped the thread on that.  The only "derp" I did was thinking the Ape was scum based on his early gameplay.  It was unlike him, but now I know it was attributed to his work stuff.  As I wouldn't know that, it should not be a big surprise that I was on his ass about it.

All you're doing now is blaming others and trying to make yourself look like the good guy and fixer of everything.  Like I said, you're playing both sides of every argument depending on which way the wind is blowing.

It wasn't.  I never said it did.  You missed the nuance of what I was saying to Wombat, which doesn't really surprise me at this point.

There was no nuance in that statement, ass puppet. You said candle = i'm not scum. 

I'm curious to see if anybody else feels this way about Wombat.  Am I just completely off this game?  Perhaps, so I'm putting this out there for everybody - please chime in.

You guys realize that there is one single Town PM format is extremely unlikely, right?

So stfu about formatting and focus on thread play.

Sorta weird posts. Fwiw this is something only scum would fret about. Or a super nerd....lucky you. 

explain...pretty sure i just quoted it

he said i have candle, you still think i'm scum

That's a definitive statement. wtf.

He was turning my statement about my reveal around, implying that if the reason I got unvoted was my reveal, then why do people still think he's scum after he's revealed?  I in turn pointed out that plenty of people still think I'm scum and Verbal hasn't been lynched yet.

He was turning my statement about my reveal around, implying that if the reason I got unvoted was my reveal, then why do people still think he's scum after he's revealed?  I in turn pointed out that plenty of people still think I'm scum and Verbal hasn't been lynched yet.

Ok thanks, I wasn't taking it in context. I've stated before he was on my backburner, I'm more determined at this point to get Pac or Nolder out. I will re-read that banter later. In the meantime Verb ead

Current **Unofficial** Vote Count:

Verbal (1) - Crush
Pac (7) - 80, Ape, SMC, Hess, Leelou, Arsis, Lizzie
Hally (1) - Lily
Nolder (4) - Pac, AVM, Wombat,  Smash
Wombat (2) - Nolder, Hally

Not voting: JiF, Lia

With 18 players, it takes 10 (and apparently an act of God) to lynch.

Current **Unofficial** Vote Count:

Verbal (1) - Crush

Pac (7) - 80, Ape, SMC, Hess, Leelou, Arsis, Lizzie

Hally (2) - Lily

Nolder (5) - Pac, AVM, Arsis, Wombat,  AVM

Wombat (2) - Nolder, Hally

Not voting: JiF

With 18 players, it takes 10 (and apparently an act of God) to lynch.

You have Arsis twice in there. 

Ok thanks, I wasn't taking it in context. I've stated before he was on my backburner, I'm more determined at this point to get Pac or Nolder out. I will re-read that banter later. In the meantime Verb ead

Like I said, you missed it....and Wombat needed to explain it like he would to a child.

Current Vote Count:

Verb (1) - JiF

Wombat (8) - Lily, Pac, Verb, Nolder, Arsis, Hally, Lizard, Lia

Pac (8) - 80, Leelou, AVM, Hess, Smash, SMC, Wombat, Ape

80 (1) - Crusher

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline in 1 minute.

From deadline yesterday morning, only Crush/JiF not on a big train

Crush, IIRC, had been on the long train the entire time then thought he was given another 72 hours.

JiF, IIRC, had been on 15ish minutes before deadline and said he thought he had 12 more hours not 12 minutes.

Lia wasn't around a lot, hard for me to read much into the late joining of the train.

Ape was tunneled on Verb and PETA is already up our asses about that dead horse, moving on.

Off the top of my head I don't remember who else got on the train and how

Archived