Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

My wavering only brought the town more intel while still destroying our repulsive target. Co-MVP.

The Agents of Chaos will take collective credit for this.  You, me, AVM and Leelou.  If we're all town that is.  Which I'm assuming we all are until otherwise shown to be wrong.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the vote count just before Pac and Wombat were escalated to 8 votes apiece.  (This was during the No lynch)

Here Leelou rightly calls out Crusher for being one of the 4 Verbal voters who need to move off, with the deadline coming up.

Crusher obliges.

Then does the unthinkable.  Puts his vote on Wombat instead of Pac.  Despite saying he thinks Wombat is town.

Brutal, just brutal.  I think Crusher is scum.

I thought he was on Verb, TBH -- good catch

Pac being scum was clear as day to pretty much just me and Hess, the Agents of Chaos.  Hess wavered a bit but I was not moving off that mutt.  I'm Town MVP so far.

I never waivered on Pac, he pinged with his list and I never second-guessed him being on my list. Unlike you, I was embroiled in a lot of other activity. I didn't know enough to just camp on Pac so I could point out how perfect it makes me look today. Also, Hess tried to unvote him at the deadline. That's not wavering, that's bailing out and contributing to a non-lynch scenario.

I'm not sure I get your angle here. Are you selling hindsight for town favor, or are you just an idiot patting himself on the back? You realize it's pretty hard to accept that you as a townie just knew to camp on Pac all game, when your town play typically consists of pure idiocy and voting all over the place. 

If you are town, then credit where it's due.

If you are scum, then you just undermined your own bus play by putting it on display for us all. You voted Pac the entire game? None of your signature blood thirsty townie jumping around, eh?

When does Town Ape ever credit anyone they're casing, ever? Or is this the beginning of New Ape.

I never waivered on Pac, he pinged with his list and I never second-guessed him being on my list. Unlike you, I was embroiled in a lot of other activity. I didn't know enough to just camp on Pac so I could point out how perfect it makes me look today. Also, Hess tried to unvote him at the deadline. That's not wavering, that's bailing out and contributing to a non-lynch scenario.

I'm not sure I get your angle here. Are you selling hindsight for town favor, or are you just an idiot patting himself on the back? You realize it's pretty hard to accept that you as a townie just knew to camp on Pac all game, when your town play typically consists of pure idiocy and voting all over the place. 

Like how instead of just responding here, you turn it into a suspicion of 80.

Here's the vote count just before Pac and Wombat were escalated to 8 votes apiece. (This was during the No lynch)

Here Leelou rightly calls out Crusher for being one of the 4 Verbal voters who need to move off, with the deadline coming up.

Crusher obliges.

Then does the unthinkable. Puts his vote on Wombat instead of Pac. Despite saying he thinks Wombat is town. With the lame excuse that he thinks the case on Pac is BS.

Brutal, just brutal. I think Crusher is scum.

I've been saying this the whole time. Fwiw

When does Town Ape ever credit anyone they're casing, ever? Or is this the beginning of New Ape.

This came from left field... Stop acting like you know my meta. I quietly root for 80 to get better at this game, always have, him and a few others like AVM and Nolder. If he nailed Pac, then he deserves credit. People won't credit me, but my ping and case are there. People know how good a scum hunter I am, they just can't tell me, because "it'll make his ego bigger, blah, blah, blah". 

Like how instead of just responding here, you turn it into a suspicion of 80.

How does "turning it into suspicion" relate to "when does ape compliment people"?

Every townie in the game should be questioning whether 80 "caught" Pac, or whether he knew to camp on him all game to distance, since he got heat early and often. I'm not turning anything into suspicion, if you are townie the suspicion should already be there. While scum is looking for townies casing townies and opportunities to push that stuff along.

Because of that, 80 makes perfect bait.

I like AVM and SMC casing people who werent on the Pac train because nobody ever busses anyone around here.

You might as well scream LYNCH ME TOMORROW PLEASE.

It's a train analysis like is done basically every game -- anyone who avoided scum not once but twice sticks out, if only in their voting.  Town can certainly be terribly wrong and yes bussing is common, but it's a good place to start to look at those people.

Your defensiveness is noted, though.

What's ISO?

I need to go back and read up on the Pac lynch, happened while I was sleeping. I had Pac on my maybe list, I thought he might be town (probably because he was nice to me if I'm being honest) but everyone saying he wasn't playing his townie self gave me pause, y'all know him better.

I gave my poison to Verb too, before I read that Hallia did. Don't know if she explained it but you give poison to someone and they live for a day and a night after and then die.

You might as well scream LYNCH ME TOMORROW PLEASE.

It's a train analysis like is done basically every game -- anyone who avoided scum not once but twice sticks out, if only in their voting.  Town can certainly be terribly wrong and yes bussing is common, but it's a good place to start to look at those people.

Your defensiveness is noted, though.

Totes.  You got me. 

Next time two players on the same train, case everyone who wasnt on that train happens...I'll just take it face value because its a great place to start looking because you know, its not looking in their direction.

You sir, are very good at this.

What's ISO?

I need to go back and read up on the Pac lynch, happened while I was sleeping. I had Pac on my maybe list, I thought he might be town (probably because he was nice to me if I'm being honest) but everyone saying he wasn't playing his townie self gave me pause, y'all know him better.

I gave my poison to Verb too, before I read that Hallia did. Don't know if she explained it but you give poison to someone and they live for a day and a night after and then die.

Isolation

What's ISO?

Confirmed.  I now have 2 applications of poison.

I can use one, and the other can go to a person of my choosing upon my death.

My proposal:  help me identify a target (make me a town-led vig), and I'll kill them.  Then help me identify a secondary target to give my #2 poison to, and they will received it once I die.....meaning I should prob be killed after I use my poison.

Thoughts?

So basically, you think half the game is scum

Town tell for Ape ^^^^

#whatsnew?

Says he thinks Ape is scum. Acknowledges town tell for Ape. Still thinks Ape is scum. Until Ape stops pressuring him.

Standard protocol for JIF scum.

Totes.  You got me. 

Next time two players on the same train, case everyone who wasnt on that train happens...I'll just take it face value because its a great place to start looking because you know, its not looking in their direction.

You sir, are very good at this.

Thanks!  I thought it would be common sense to look in that direction in a game where we failed to achieve a lynch for the first time in YEARS with a now confirmed scum sitting at L-2 for hours.

But I'm glad you think it shows I've taken a step forward in my game play.  Coming from THE Batman, it means a lot.

The funny thing is, I wish I was scum because at least then I'd have people to talk to and people telling me all the times I'm ******* up, how to play a better game etc. If I was scum, my scummates are doing a really bad job of keeping me from making myself look scummy.

Back to work.

(if I look at this in normal view it crashes my browser. Very frustrating)

What's ISO?

That's not how it works. These were gifts.

You gifted your poison to Verbal, which means now Verbal has poison that he can use on someone to kill them. Was it your intent to actually poison Verbal? 

Town tell for Ape ^^^^

Says he thinks Ape is scum. Acknowledges town tell for Ape. Still thinks Ape is scum. Until Ape stops pressuring him.

Town tell for Ape ^^^^

Wow.  You're spinning like a mother****er.  You FOS the whole game, every game, scum or town.  I've already said I wanted you dead before your brilliant case.  lmfao.

This guy.  He's unreal. Calls everyone a misrepresenting hypocrite and applies the exact same tactics.

Unbelievable

Confirmed.  I now have 2 applications of poison.

My proposal:  help me identify a target (make me a town-led vig), and I'll kill them.  Then help me identify a secondary target to give my #2 poison to, and they will received it once I die.....meaning I should prob be killed after I use my poison.

Thoughts?

Crusher because he's scum, Nolder because he's annoying.

Confirmed. I now have 2 applications of poison.

My proposal: help me identify a target (make me a town-led vig), and I'll kill them. Then help me identify a secondary target to give my #2 poison to, and they will received it once I die.....meaning I should prob be killed after I use my poison.

Thoughts?

So basically, scum should be asking themselves if you are worth killing tonight or not.. If you've suspected enough scum in your play so far, they should pick you off... If your reads are sh*t then they let you live and kill off town

Archived