Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eat my dick you illiterate scumbag. One-man army 4 l4fe.

I have a pretty big appetite from all the ass kicking I do.  Your little pecker wont suffice.  Unless I put it on a bun but it would still need mustard and relish to cover the gay flavor consistency.

Anybody have thoughts on who I should poison?

Recruit me if you want:

1. direct control over the target, and

2. the potential to add another player to the group (I've not recruited)

I have a pretty big appetite from all the ass kicking I do. Your little pecker wont suffice. Unless I put it on a bun but it would still need mustard and relish to cover the gay flavor consistency.

You just went off of a five minute fantasy sequence about my penis. Im not going to lie. I'm fairly creeped out.

Maybe I'm reading it wrong but yesterday when I was calling bullsh*t on pac's obviously fake play. Nolder tried to back pac's play by calling my scum/an idiot. I may be an idiot but why was he giving pac's obviously fake play any merit if he is town?

Maybe I'm reading it wrong but yesterday when I was calling bullsh*t on pac's obviously fake play. Nolder tried to back pac's play by calling my scum/an idiot. I may be an idiot but why was he giving pac's obviously fake play any merit if he is town?

Nolder is either a moron and town or a moron and scum.  Either way I wouldn't shed a tear if he gets shot/poisoned tonight.

Nolder is either a moron and town or a moron and scum. Either way I wouldn't shed a tear if he gets shot/poisoned tonight.

He was making it seem like pac had something to reveal that he obviously didn't. It's scummy. He's scum. The first time in my mafia career but I'm pushing for a nolder lynch 100%

Nolder is either a moron and town or a moron and scum.  Either way I wouldn't shed a tear if he gets shot/poisoned tonight.

One thing I like about you is your honesty.

Ok, that might be the only thing I like about you.  DIAF.

Archived