Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

Lily's willingness to blind-follow like SDGAF is probably the most concerning part of her play to me. She's done this now on a few occasions, with Hallia and then JC, and she's specifically following you, Crusher. It obviously doesn't implicate you, but it's almost like she's trying to be obvious. Something's up.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see where you are coming from with Lily. I'm still on the fence.

Why JC? I'm ready to vote for him. Convince me.

I caught him, parroting early in the game and called him out for it.  A that point it was 50% prodding 50% kidding for he called out Smash and LK like I did earlier.  This was before Smashs reveal.  I kept pushing at Smash for gameplay and prodding him, for using "town" for his cop claim.  I noticed Jetscode called me out for that.  So I kept doing it and then voted Jetscode right after night ended and Jetscode immediately called me out for my play at the end of Halias lynch.  Thats fine but I already explained it and unlike others in the game he chose to try and discredit me with a "Crusher you stink at scum" post.  This is partly true because nobody ever calls me town when Im scum,  I always play middle of the road to scummy.  This game I have played a very towny game. 

Please understand if Jetscode would like to stop baseless calling me scum and build a case I would happily defend. But he doesn;t cause he gots nothing.  He is scum.

Lily's willingness to blind-follow like SDGAF is probably the most concerning part of her play to me. She's done this now on a few occasions, with Hallia and then JC, and she's specifically following you, Crusher. It obviously doesn't implicate you, but it's almost like she's trying to be obvious. Something's up.

Possibly.  I just always find her scummy even as town. This could be the time she really is scum.  I dont have all the answers LK. 

Possibly.  I just always find her scummy even as town. This could be the time she really is scum.  I dont have all the answers LK. 

Ok that's fine. I'd just like to hear what you think on the quotes I tossed up earlier from her, which came right before the ones you quoted for her as a defense.

Ok that's fine. I'd just like to hear what you think on the quotes I tossed up earlier from her, which came right before the ones you quoted for her as a defense.

I will have to go look at the whole exchange in context.  I just grabbed from her vote on for Arsis. 

Have you taken in consideration just how awesome I am?  Well, you should. 

Good point.

unvote vote Crusher

I just can't get over the feeling that Crusher is scum and just rubbing our faces in it. He mentions batman a few times. He keeps telling us he is "playing town." I'll hammer if needed but I'm parking my vote on Santa Claus for the time being.

No, but that's all that was relevant to the discussion. Dc =scum marvel= town and I am awesome.

Have you taken in consideration just how awesome I am?  Well, you should. 

Arsis claims AwesomeVM (awesome) and Crusher counters as AwesomeVM (awesome).  Interesting.

Your mod is intrigued.

I just can't get over the feeling that Crusher is scum and just rubbing our faces in it. He mentions batman a few times. He keeps telling us he is "playing town." I'll hammer if needed but I'm parking my vote on Santa Claus for the time being.

Yes with one scum down and one towmie down scum Crusher will wag his dick in the towns faces. Also I must be scum for referring to JiF as batman as to once again wag my dick in the towns faces. Then again you shot a townie day 1 so obviously you have sh*ty instincts. Wait a minute. JiF called himself batman. He must be scum. LOL

Yes with one scum down and one towmie down scum Crusher will wag his dick in the towns faces. Also I must be scum for referring to JiF as batman as to once again wag my dick in the towns faces. Then again you shot a townie day 1 so obviously you have sh*ty instincts. Wait a minute. JiF called himself batman. He must be scum. LOL

Why not? If it works. It's a good move.

I'm assuming your town because of your day shot. You are a shoe in for scum MVP. Well done.

Fear mongering is not a pro town move. I don't like your play this game.

Or if I were lizzie: "this is classic wifom with a bit of omgus and other acronyms I just learnef the meaning of."

Fear mongering is not a pro town move. I don't like your play this game.

Or if I were lizzie: "this is classic wifom with a bit of omgus and other acronyms I just learnef the meaning of."

Shooting a townie on a hunch day 1 is classic sh*t for brains. Feel free to take that one Lizzy.

Shooting a townie on a hunch day 1 is classic sh*t for brains. Feel free to take that one Lizzy.

That's pretty aggressive for the loveable fattie. I am not sure that's the town boopsie. I don't like it one bit.

My day 1 vig shot was Ape (scum) in my second game you have a long way to go

My day 1 vig shot was Ape (scum) in my second game you have a long way to go

And I tricked crusher in order to seal the scum win in my first game. Are we done jerking ourselves off?

Smash?  How does Nolder thinking you are one of the three people that should be lynched today?  I did not like your reveal. This you know.  But at this point somebody suggestion lynching the uncountered cop day 2 seems a little much.  No?

so let me get this straight you were going against the uncountered cop claiming bullsh*t then Asshat nolder does the same thing and your pointing at him ? Seriously Crush

so let me get this straight you were going against the uncountered cop claiming bullsh*t then Asshat nolder does the same thing and your pointing at him ? Seriously Crush

Yes. Why do you care? Stop whining about it you big baby. It was a play and allowed me to catch Jets code as scum. Ape ain't here so someone had to do the heavy lifting.

Well, it does look like that's a possibility to me. Do you blame me?

I can admit I may be wrong, I was going to include 80 in this group until he flipped tracker, but I'm not going to pretend I'm not suspicious of you when I am.

No benefit in playing the sneaky game for me. Why don't you think I'm paying attention btw? You keep saying that.

I didn't suggest we lynch him today.

Actually that bothers me more.

Crusher usually makes a fat joke and tells me to **** off.

The fact that he's putting this much effort into defending himself is not normal.

It's like everyone up and forgot how to play without the Ape around jfc.

He's still an uncountered cop. I may not believe him but even if he's lying his "reads" may still prove useful and until he calls someone guilty he's not threatening anyone. I am ok with leaving him alive until maybe D4 or something. We've already got 1 scum so odds are in our favor atm imo.

Because it's sh*t.

It was unnecessary, it was abnormal, and it's contrasted by a dead tracker.

There isn't really any reason to believe it besides some kind of gut check or meta read imo.

Detached logic should dictate he's more likely to be lying than telling the truth.

jesus christ

top notch argument m8

now to get more real ...

Im the freakin cop you idiot focus your scum hunting elsewhere most here focusing their posts on me IS NOT good town play PERIOD. This is exactly what scum wants. start getting answers from others by pushing them, not me.

Unvote Crush

Vote Lily

now to get more real ...

Im the freakin cop you idiot focus your scum hunting elsewhere most here focusing their posts on me IS NOT good town play PERIOD. This is exactly what scum wants. start getting answers from others by pushing them, not me.

Unvote Crush

Vote Lily

Lilly just seems like an easy lazy lynch.  She never contributes much and always seems scummy. Jetscode is the play.

Lilly is ways light on contribution and always seems scummy.   50/50.  Pick one.  Pretty much a null read for me.

she also makes a point of saying she doesn't want to vote haphazardly when she's town.  On the Hallia hammer she said she's just going to "go with the towns gut" or some such nonsense.  I don't remember town lily succumbing to town pressure to vote someone.

she also makes a point of saying she doesn't want to vote haphazardly when she's town.  On the Hallia hammer she said she's just going to "go with the towns gut" or some such nonsense.  I don't remember town lily succumbing to town pressure to vote someone.

Not sure I have notice that.,  Best point so far.  Better than your last bullcrap blatanlty nonsense.  OK.   

Let's do this,

unvote vote Lilly

Archived