Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unvote vote Crusher

2 times he called ME, the uncountered cop, a lair trying to get traction ...he didn't push much just laid some ground work and I think hes scum for doing just that. No way scum would push hard for an uncountered cop but the power of his subtle suggestions seem scummier.

Smash is butthurt

Halias train was horrible. Yet I went back andcread . Her reaction does seem ungeniune. Especially the one post wombat pointed out. So let's do this.

Unvote Lovely Leelou

Vote Haliaa

On my phone please count my vote AwesomeVM.

After reading decide wombat is right on Halia

If the lynch is going to be Hallia or LK, I'll choose Hallia.  It'll tell us something about both LK and Leelou.  This puts her at L-2 I believe.

Unvote vote Hallia

Follows.

I'm on my phone. I always just type in the bold. It's [b. ] [/b. ]

Without the periods obviously.

You being helpful to me

I think Wombats playing differently, he's normally all for joking, but when I make one he gets all excited. In earnest though, if PAC doesn't show up I will be voting, even if it'll break mah heart

Scum floundering at this point

Bout all I got.

Im not scum Im playing a townie game. If you really think I bussed Halia then keep you vote on me.  But anyone saying Wombat is scum should look at this.  Hard to believe he bussed that early.

Sadly in doing this I realize that I no longer think Leelou is scum.  Never realized how quickly and early she was on the train.  Sorry Leelou

unvote

Smash is butthurt

Follows.

You being helpful to me

Bout all I got.

Im not scum Im playing a townie game. If you really think I bussed Halia then keep you vote on me.  But anyone saying Wombat is scum should look at this.  Hard to believe he bussed that early.

Sadly in doing this I realize that I no longer think Leelou is scum.  Never realized how quickly and early she was on the train.  Sorry Leelou

unvote

It was good the only thing you left out was me purposely not hammering lk because I thought he was town. 'Twas a good call.

ok.  Understand you have to post under it or I will ban your punk ass for using an alias.  Tell Max see who side he takes.

Gotta check to see Mybuttisyours is taken already

I was banned for 4 years for breaking gob's balls. I know max won't take my side lmao.

Okay, seriously vote Darthe. I'll have to go back and look at some others in a bit. Verbal, bite me! I have a stupid ass diversity and inclusion meeting for 2 ******* hours that apparently sucks and I'm not allowed to sit next to Larry because he said he'll make me laugh at the most inappropriate times. 

Okay, seriously vote Darthe. I'll have to go back and look at some others in a bit. Verbal, bite me! I have a stupid ass diversity and inclusion meeting for 2 ******* hours that apparently sucks and I'm not allowed to sit next to Larry because he said he'll make me laugh at the most inappropriate times. 

Plus Im like the retarded fat mascot around here. Max has learned to expect very little of ma and I deliver.

vote Darthe

Timing perfect.  You do look better after my multi pot.  You could still be scum but for now I think Darthe is a better vote.

You clearly haven't seen any epic busses before. Arsehatis

Dude if Wombat is scum and bussed that early he almost deserves to win.  CTM is the only person I would think doing that.  Unless Wombat and Halia have some history of not likeing one another over at DM.  Like if Halia's online buddy ran a horrible bastard mod game that pissed Wombat offand he decided to buss her in this game for revenge. not sure Wombat is that much of an a$$hole.   LOL

Dude if Wombat is scum and bussed that early he almost deserves to win.  CTM is the only person I would think doing that.  Unless Wombat and Halia have some history of not likeing one another over at DM.  Like if Halia's online buddy ran a horrible bastard mod game that pissed Wombat offand he decided to buss her in this game for revenge. not sure Wombat is that much of an a$$hole.   LOL

:wub: you to infinity 

Hey guys its me Smash: Crushers post stinks he is scum cause he butthurt my feelings. Why isnt he dead yet?  I think I will investigate CTM and then Sharrow because that will only help the game. Uh is Crusher dead yet? Crusher is a baby.  Mark Sanchez will win a Superbowl with weapons in Phiily. "Pennington to the Hall"

It's like Verbal is in a constant state of PMS

Better than being in a constant state of dumbass.

Crusher and Verbal are really going to have to ramp up their support for you to get me lynched. 

My heart wasn't it in.

Verbal is just being dumb. 

Likely.

i c wat u did thar

All I see from you is calling everyone dicks and trying to start a few different trains. Insulting everyone who votes for you is really a town move.

I thought you were all in on jc why are we on leelou now? Change my mind about you without calling me an idiot by making a case. Quote the posts that stand out. All I see from you is a lot of noise and insults.

don't hold your breath  I Investigated JC and Crush called me an Idiot. I asked for an explanation and got some f@cking mouth breather jibberish

I am beginning to look at Leelou however shes pinging

don't hold your breath  I Investigated JC and Crush called me an Idiot. I asked for an explanation and got some f@cking mouth breather jibberish

I am beginning to look at Leelou however shes pinging

Hey try reading the thread.  I laid it out for everyone to see.  Im town baby.  Also try reading the thread and the stuff I qouted.  Leelou looks better if you read it.  You remember reading the thread and playing rather than butthurting about Crusher pushing you right?

***OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT***

Crush (2): Smash, Pac

Darthe (4): Leelou, Crush, Arsis, JC

Wom (1): Darthe

Leelou (2): Wom, Verb

Not voting: Unknown Nolfer replacement

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

***OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT***

Crush (2): Smash, Pac

Darthe (4): Leelou, Crush, Arsis, JC

Wom (1): Darthe

Leelou (2): Wom, Verb

Not voting: Unknown Nolfer replacement

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Hey I would like to volunteer to replace Nolfor.  This game needs more Crusher. 

Crusher and Verbal are really going to have to ramp up their support for you to get me lynched. 

Darthe and Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwdingbat

Verbal is just being dumb. 

this is scum leelou a half hearted defense

Verb Wombat and Darthe are also on the radar.

Unvote the big baby before he explodes

Vote Leelou

Smash is butthurt

Follows.

You being helpful to me

Bout all I got.

unvote

First of all please STOP saying I'm butt hurt .Your play was beyond stupid pushing an uncountered Cop It was not personal or an OMGUS vote.

Then you went on a tirade of calling people Dicks and Idiots offering absolutely nothing to the game and claiming everyone else was doing nothing to contribute. If you didn't go down that road maybe you get taken a bit more seriously but you didn't. Then on top of all that you accuse JC of being scum, I investigate him, and you get on your stupid soap box calling me an Idiot yet again.

None of these actions on your part make any sense.

Archived