Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

First of all please STOP saying I'm butt hurt .Your play was beyond stupid pushing an uncountered Cop It was not personal or an OMGUS vote.

Then you went on a tirade of calling people Dicks and Idiots offering absolutely nothing to the game and claiming everyone else was doing nothing to contribute. If you didn't go down that road maybe you get taken a bit more seriously but you didn't. Then on top of all that you accuse JC of being scum, I investigate him, and you get on your stupid soap box calling me an Idiot yet again.

None of these actions on your part make any sense.

Im not here to make sense. Im here to catch scum. So get with me and lets win this one.  Me and you.   You could be my sidekick. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

***OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT***

Crush (1): Pac

Darthe (4): Leelou, Crush, Arsis, Smash

Wom (1): Darthe

Leelou (2): Wom, Verb

Not voting: Unknown Nolfer replacement, JC

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Gay did 315 unassisted when I was in my prime at 24

No you didn't. Everybody says they did. Prove it. Did you do it with 4 herniated discs? People who try to one up people for no reason must have small dicks.

No I really did I'll try and find pics. I had a power rack in my bachelor pad dining room back in the day. The reason I haven't herniated anything is because my technique is a million... I've had personal trainers tell me my squats were great

I apparently have a pretty odd bend to my spine that ****ed sh*t up for me. They were telling you that you rode the bologna pony well. Nothing about working out lol.

I apparently have a pretty odd bend to my spine that ****ed sh*t up for me. They were telling you that you rode the bologna pony well. Nothing about working out lol.

Piece of advice... Don't skip leg day... It'll eventually be your most satisfying day

Piece of advice... Don't skip leg day... It'll eventually be your most satisfying day

Lmao, I have a picture of me pulling 405 double overhand, barefoot in a pair of basketball shorts. My 1rm for squat was 385.

Before I hurt my back. Lmao.

Archived