Well Howdy Freakin' Doo Y'all

jetfuel

I just wanted to check back in here at JetNation. It has been a real llllloooonnnngggg time since I have posted here and I am glad to see how much the site has grown over the last several years. You guys have done an awesome job in making this the go-to place for Jets fans. After my father passed away in 2008, I just kind of fell off the face of the JetNation earth for the most part and never really resurfaced until now. I have continued following my Jets and browse through the site on a regular basis. Anyway, I don't want to make this sentimental return too long and/or sappy. I look forward to the season and hope that our Jets can exceed expectations as well as keep the snarky fools like Cimini and Mehta from spewing their ever popular Anti-Jet bandwagon nonsense. I also look forward to the banter with my fellow fans.

J-E-T-S ... JETS JETS JETS!!!! 

Good to see you back around Jetfuel, we are all kind of hoping for some kind of a miracle (which is what it takes it seems) and the Jets to get some bounces and big breaks and are able to sustain the attrition of an NFL season to finally get us fans what we DESERVE: another championship

Archived