1pm Games Discussion thread

Maxman

Adrian Peterson is out, but the Vikings take an early 7 to 0 lead. Watching this on the red zone channel any time they put the game on.

I am proud of the Vikings for doing the right thing with Peterson. Hopefully they win regardless!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone watching it ? Fin's look like complete sh*t. Moreno is injured and the WR turned QB franchise masterpiece Tannehill has been sacked 3 times. The Bills aren't even that good they are just better then the trash the Dolphins have put together on the field. EJ has overthrown his wide out's at the least 5 times and it's only the top of the 2nd quarter.... this division is up for grabs.

Anyone watching it ? Fin's look like complete shit. Moreno is injured and the WR turned QB franchise masterpiece Tannehill has been sacked 3 times. The Bills aren't even that good they are just better then the trash the Dolphins have put together on the field. EJ has overthrown his wide out's at the least 5 times and it's only the top of the 2nd quarter.... this division is up for grabs.

Hope you don't mind, I merged these.  I agree the Dolphins aren't looking impressive.

Hope you don't mind, I merged these.  I agree the Dolphins aren't looking impressive.

No big deal lol. I was going to ask if you were going too anyway. Bill's look hardly intimidating as well with 3 red zone trips and 9 points. That will be the difference in our team and theirs. we NEED to execute in the red zone.

Archived