Greg Salas

F.Chowds

Salas would be best served being a 3rd option, doesnt possess the strength nor speed to beat a first team CB, even played the slot in college.  You see his success has come from running the slant through a zone, in press coverage he will be invisible.

Greg Salas has a nickname and that nickname is Salad.  He's tasty, healthy and chicks dig him.

Please refer to him as Salad moving forward.

Thanks CTM.

When we signed him, we had recently signed Cribbs too, and I called them (naturally) Chips & Salsa.

Someone recently told me calling Salas "Salsa" was evil and racist, because he apparently is Hispanic.

So yeah, I guess "Salad" will have to do....unless the lettuce in that Salad is Mexican, in which case you r teh racist!

When we signed him, we had recently signed Cribbs too, and I called them (naturally) Chips & Salsa.

Someone recently told me calling Salas "Salsa" was evil and racist, because he apparently is Hispanic.

So yeah, I guess "Salad" will have to do....unless the lettuce in that Salad is Mexican, in which case you r teh racist!

I'm trash and the scum of the earth, so I dont worry about those things, I just say whats on my mind and then not worry about the repercussions later. 

But Salad is solid nickname.  

Everyone likes Salad.  Except Crusher.  Though he can appreciate it. 

I'm trash and the scum of the earth, so I dont worry about those things, I just say whats on my mind and then not worry about the repercussions later. 

But Salad is solid nickname.  

Everyone likes Salad.  Except Crusher.  Though he can appreciate it. 

has about as much of a chance of catching on as the guy who tried to convince everyone to call geno "eugene" earlier this year.

the most famous hispanic player in the NFL literally salsa dances after scoring a TD, but calling another hispanic player who has a name that spells "salsa" after flipping two letters is racist. it's not that i want to offend anyone, it's that i just can't keep all the rules straight anymore. especially since they are almost always made up as people go along to play "gotcha!" on others.

Archived