How about that Aboushi?

ali

I am sorry Winters went down.  But I iz proud Aboushi did the noble deed, and filled in.

Oh I know.  Here come the racist "Palestinean" wingnuts, ISS, and other ethnic haters, etc, the question is, did #75 do okay?

In a season of pain and downright melancholia, Ali and his threads are all that I enjoy these days.

yes, I jerk off thinking about me all the time.  seriously, how Aboushi?  Terrorist or noble dude? I thought he played pretty well Sunday.

I am sorry Winters went down.  But I iz proud Aboushi did the noble deed, and filled in.

Oh I know.  Here come the racist "Palestinean" wingnuts, ISS, and other ethnic haters, etc, the question is, did #75 do okay?

yes, I jerk off thinking about me all the time.  seriously, how Aboushi?  Terrorist or noble dude? I thought he played pretty well Sunday.

We try to remove those posts as soon as they pop up. Please don't invite them. Thanks.

And also, please no one take the bait. Thanks again.

We try to remove those posts as soon as they pop up. Please don't invite them. Thanks.

And also, please no one take the bait. Thanks again.

there is no "bait" here.  often when i have posted here have been unfortunate ethnic remarks. so mr would be lennon, is aboushi worthy of being a Jet?

there is no "bait" here.  often when i have posted here have been unfortunate ethnic remarks. so mr would be lennon, is aboushi worthy of being a Jet?

How can he be a Jet when he's on the no fly list?

WOCKA WOCKA!!!! 

FuzzyFacePalm.gif

Joking aside, I didn't see him fill in last week. I have been looking forward to seeing how he stacks up all season though, it felt to me that he played better in pre-season. 

Who knows, maybe the reps will get him the experience and exposure he needs to get locked in as a fixture on the line next year. One less hole to fill.

I'm hoping for improvement there, regardless of the direction he faces when he prays.

I don't want the unfortunate ethnic remarks, either. All I asked is that you refrain from inviting them.

Joking aside, I didn't see him fill in last week. I have been looking forward to seeing how he stacks up all season though, it felt to me that he played better in pre-season. 

Who knows, maybe the reps will get him the experience and exposure he needs to get locked in as a fixture on the line next year. One less hole to fill.

I agree.  btw cut the no fly jokes out, k?  :-)

i am actually an atheist, bro.  how about that?  so cut out the rug mecca crap and just concentrate on football.  please. that is the point of why i post.  there are arabs or whatever who root for the Jets too.

i am actually an atheist, bro.  how about that?  so cut out the rug mecca crap and just concentrate on football.  please. that is the point of why i post.  there are arabs or whatever who root for the Jets too.

The bold is the most bigoted thing in the thread so far.

Also, the post you responded to is entirely about football. You don't seem to post here for football, you seem to post here because you aren't on meds.

hmm let's see

if i am not a jets fan, it is because i am a terrorist

no wait

if i am not a jets fan, it is becuase i am on "meds"

no wait

if am not a jets fan, it is because i voted for "Obama" and thus.. etc etc

face it, dude

there is an Arab playing for the Jets., right now.

Deal with it!

that aside, is he any good?

hmm let's see

no wait

no wait

face it, dude

Deal with it!

Seriously, dude, you're the one currently inviting the ban. And that would upset so many people here, so please stop doing that.

No politics, no religion. We're pretty free-wheeling here, but we stick to those rules closely.

Discussing meds is a-ok, though, in case you were curious.

hmm let's see

no wait

no wait

face it, dude

Deal with it!

Oh, everything makes sense now.

Honestly could not care less if he was a carpet flying arab or a bagel making jewish guy, as long as he doesn't let pressure collapse the pocket then he is fine. Frankly, I don't think anyone on the board cares that he is palestinian...likewise if we drafted a jewish QB and he ended up being a franchise qb that would be great....christian, moslem or jew...don't care...its all about w's and l's.

LL

Honestly could not care less if he was a carpet flying arab or a bagel making jewish guy, as long as he doesn't let pressure collapse the pocket then he is fine. Frankly, I don't think anyone on the board cares that he is palestinian...likewise if we drafted a jewish QB and he ended up being a franchise qb that would be great....christian, moslem or jew...don't care...its all about w's and l's.

LL

You realize Aladdin was a cartoon, right?

Archived