Is there a QB in this years draft worth tanking for?

Sully28

Is Kevin White the real deal?

Honestly, the dude is the best WR the Mountaineers have had since I've been here (Tavon, Stedman, Alford). I haven't been paying attention to what people say about him so this may just be me confirming what the media and draft pundits say about the guy, but he has better hands than any WR in CFB right now. Dude catches EVERYTHING. Gets good separation and is a polished route runner for being a WR in the spread, and he's done it against one of the toughest schedules in CFB. Only negative thing I can say about him is he's not gonna make a ton of people miss, but he doesn't need to with the kind of game he plays. Great redzone target as well. Dude is also from New Jersey, so I'm sure he'd love to come to the Jets. Has that iconic Strahan gap tooth too.

Honestly, the dude is the best WR the Mountaineers have had since I've been here (Tavon, Stedman, Alford). I haven't been paying attention to what people say about him so this may just be me confirming what the media and draft pundits say about the guy, but he has better hands than any WR in CFB right now. Dude catches EVERYTHING. Gets good separation and is a polished route runner for being a WR in the spread, and he's done it against one of the toughest schedules in CFB. Only negative thing I can say about him is he's not gonna make a ton of people miss, but he doesn't need to with the kind of game he plays. Great redzone target as well. Dude is also from New Jersey, so I'm sure he'd love to come to the Jets. Has that iconic Strahan gap tooth too.

I will be interested in your thoughts on TCU and Trevone Boykin after we go up and play you guys.  I think Boykin is a future star in the league with all of his abilities.  It is crazy how much better he is this year compared to the last 2 years.

I just want a QB who has a big arm, already knows how to take snaps from under center, is a drop back passer and does not need to be taught how to go through his progressions. A talented QB vs a talented athlete. Too much to ask?

I agree 100%

I would like a 6'4" pocket passer from a pro style offense w a rocket arm.

God owes me.

I will be interested in your thoughts on TCU and Trevone Boykin after we go up and play you guys. I think Boykin is a future star in the league with all of his abilities. It is crazy how much better he is this year compared to the last 2 years.

The big 12 is loaded NFL talent this year. Gonna be a fun game and matchup to watch, I'll definitely be attending

I'm a Ducks fan but the more and more I see him I like Winston better. He has a better arm and can make all the throws. But here's the thing Mariota. He's only twenty and he's just beginning to express himself as a leader. Plus Winston is kind of a tool. And if we stick with Geno and surround him with better talent., who knows?

I like White a lot. If Cooper can't time around a 4.3 as he claims, things are going to get pretty damn interesting.

Archived