Irish got robbed took the winning TD away with few second left

DRJETS

i watched the ENTIRE game Dr. Nick

I watched that sh*t front, back and side to side  #EazyE

FSU won, that WAS a penalty and you are a disillusioned ND fan.  i call it how i see it sir.

Cut it out YOU. You are trashing ND front seven in order to elevates your Messiah. He was garbage in the first half cause he was feeling the pressure but in the second half FSU started to hold, getting away with murder. On one occasion ND DE had your boy wrapped with one hand and FSU left tackle was holding the other right in front of the ref.

You are insane. That never gets called in college, let alone on the deciding play of the game. Irish got jobbed.

I read an article this morning that said they way the irish ran the play, it looked like they were counting on it not being called.  oops

the guy was open by 5 yards on a play from near the goal line.  if they let that play stand the result is sham

I read an article this morning that said they way the irish ran the play, it looked like they were counting on it not being called. oops

Right. Because it never gets called. They ran the exact same play earlier in the game and it didn't get called. That's like an ump just changing the strike zone on the very last pitch of the game. Yes technically it's legal but what the **** nobody does that.

I had a hard time figuring out which team I hated more. And seeing them both in the top 5 makes me sad. But it was a penalty. FSU was the better team. Miami gonna beat them at home in a few weeks, so it won't matter.

MIAMI?  hahahahaha good one

im not a fan of ND but you gotta respect Kelly and that QB. showed tons of guts. What hilarious is that your calling FSU thugs when Gholston has had his share of drama to. It's all about second chances but youre just showing it's all about hate. Winston is the real deal, 

FSU isn't nearly the team they were last year.

They beat the #5 team in the nation.

Don't know why the nd hate. They played their asses off in a hostile environment and took FSU to the limit.  I do not have a problem with the refs call the penalty except for 2 things, 1 the refs did not throw the flag right away, they waited till the Florida players started calling for the flag and 2, the FSU backs were equally engaging with the ND receivers, not trying to slide to cover the 3rd receiver until the ball was in the air. It was not the first time in the game that the refs threw the flag after being encouraged by the FSU players, just a little too hometown for me.  Also the FSU O line was holding all night.   It was most obvious on the play Jamis rolled out to the right sideline and hit the receiver down field.  The ND lineman was closing in with the OL hanging on.  THe OL realized everyone was watching and released but still no call.  All the while the announcer was crooning about Jamis like Phil Simms over Brady.

Lastly on Jamis.  After his interception when he was pressured in the 1st 1/2 my son and I looked at each other and both just said Geno 2.

Archived