I miss seeing the long ball.

pointman

Every other team that plays, they throw it down field and someone catches it. I can't remember the last time we had that. Maybe Kerley to Gates. Thats sad. Just now, Colt McCoy for the REDSKINS bombs one down field. How is our QB play this bad??

amazing right ? In a league where half the time I feel like I'm watching a 7 on 7 drill we can't complete a forward pass...it's really incredible

amazing right ? In a league where half the time I feel like I'm watching a 7 on 7 drill we can't complete a forward pass...it's really incredible

THAT was PERFECTLY said. Damn. Spot on. It really is like a 7 on 7 drill in the rest of the league. Maybe if we had a head coach who actually cared about offense at all.

prob should of kept hill. that is the only thing he did ok was run deep.  but alas we decided that hakim and walter powell are more valuable

I like to think of myself as a relatively knowledge fan. I love this team. I watch everything, and read all I can. I can honestly say I turned my tv on couple of weeks ago and saw some new Powell that sucked. That is the load of garbage Idzik brings in. Its hard being a Jets fan.

Archived