So Where The Hell Is The Rex Ryan Billboard?

SAR I

Best thing that could come out of this season is a reality show starring Rex and his also soon to be sh!tcanned brother.

Show them both thrown out by their wives and living together trying to get back into football. 

It would top the charts.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed with every word of this post, other than referring to scum like Mehta as "usually-reliable" - he wants Rex here for life because he makes for a circus, and thus an easier time writing columns.

Can you imagine how hard it is for beat writers in NE? "We're on to Cincinnati" Wow what a sound byte. hat will get my column filled. That is why the NY media loves Rex - he makes their job easy win or lose.

I saw somewhere that the NFL would sponsor, not a billboard, but a 3 hour documentary about why the Jets should fire Rex, fully demonstrating his inability to coach.  It will be on CBS at 7pm....oh wait, it was on last night!

I hear they'll replay it on ESPN next Monday night...

You just reminded me, I have to get my tickets up on Stubhub pronto.

SAR I

Rexey and Herm are like twins, 2 defensive gurus lol

They were both The Devil.

They had early success with someone else's players, they looked the part, they charmed the media, they both should have been run out of town as the frauds they were years before it actually happened.

SAR I

Best thing that could come out of this season is a reality show starring Rex and his also soon to be sh!tcanned brother.

Show them both thrown out by their wives and living together trying to get back into football. 

It would top the charts.

"Can I smell them?"

SAR I

It would top the charts.

how about a show where the two brothers drive around the country trying to make amends to all the fans for all the bad things they have done? that sounds familiar...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyAKsyDN_04

"Can I smell them?"

SAR I

That would absolutely be a part of it  ... as a side plot, Rex gets Rob footing and sniffing like Kevin Klein in a Fish Called Wanda ... they make a feature movie with 5 sequels ... and end up staring in Dumb and Dumber 3

Archived