Best sound bit ever by Michael Vick.

Jetfan13

Mike Vick, who attended Virginia Tech, knows he's no Ivy League scholar, so when he was asked a long-winded question about his thoughts on the fans directing all of their frustration at general manager John Idzik, Vick was taken aback and offered a humorous response.

"Man, that was a tough question," the quarterback replied. "You might want to ask that question to Ryan Fitzpatrick or something, man. Harvard graduate. Jesus Christ, this is an interview at my locker."

Mike Vick, who attended Virginia Tech, knows he's no Ivy League scholar, so when he was asked a long-winded question about his thoughts on the fans directing all of their frustration at general manager John Idzik, Vick was taken aback and offered a humorous response.

"Man, that was a tough question," the quarterback replied. "You might want to ask that question to Ryan Fitzpatrick or something, man. Harvard graduate. Jesus Christ, this is an interview at my locker."

That's pretty awesome.

My quote of the year, which is the perfect representation of the 2014 NY Jets...

When asked why Geno smith and the offense were struggling so badly our 2nd biggest free agent signing responded:

"I don't know, I don't be in the game" - CJ2K

That's the culture Rex and Idzik have created. (But mostly Rex)

Archived