The New York Jets offense has commited 37 penalties this season

AFJF

The OL problems are magnified by an inept passing offense. The subplots of the season.

No matter how bad the QB, 10 penalties is more than one per game and is inexcusable.  This guy is a seasoned veteran who has had this problem for years.  I like him, I like his personality and he's a good player when he's not killing drives with penalties.  WTF...TEN penalties?

No matter how bad the QB, 10 penalties is more than one per game and is inexcusable. This guy is a seasoned veteran who has had this problem for years. I like him, I like his personality and he's a good player when he's not killing drives with penalties. WTF...TEN penalties?

I'm not defending Willie at all here. The OL is below average and when you add a bad QB you get the net results...

If you look at every single line in the league, all of their injuries etc, the Jets are actually above average. Not every team has a Nick Mangold. 

I know we discussed the impact of Vick on the O-line after last weeks game.  Now, for the first time this season, Breno and Colon had back to back positive PFF scores.  Aboushi has had his two best games each of the last two weeks as well and was the highest rated player on offense yesterday.  Zero negative grades on the O-line actually.

I know we discussed the impact of Vick on the O-line after last weeks game.  Now, for the first time this season, Breno and Colon had back to back positive PFF scores.  Aboushi has had his two best games each of the last two weeks as well and was the highest rated player on offense yesterday.  Zero negative grades on the O-line actually.

the way the OL crushed the Steelers front 7 for the first few drives, I don't know how anyone can claim the line is below average.

WOW

Some interesting info there

Archived