It's Rex Ryan To the Rescue of John Idzik

flgreen

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, keep defending this loser. Years from now, posts like these will be preserved to look back and laugh at.

I get that Rex's string here is done, but I'll continue to take exception when a guy with one losing season in five years is referred to as a proven loser. I'm certainly not calling him a proven winner, despite the fact that he holds the franchise record for playoff wins, but the proven loser label doesn't apply. The man is certainly flawed, but he's also demonstrated an ability to win football games.

The point I was making, though, is that if Rex is a proven loser, what is John Idzik? Took four years for Rex to go 6-10. John Idzik appears on track to sink the team lower than that in just two seasons. It's calling Rex a loser on one hand, and defending Idzik on the other that I really have a problem with. They both need to go.

Ooh! Fun!

Proven loser head coach has two winning seasons out of six, and last appeared in the playoffs when Ke$ha's "Tik Tok" was the number one song in America.

Well, Rex has two more winning seasons than your boy who so far has a track record of two lousy drafts and sitting on $22 million in cap room with holes galore.

Only reason we went 8-8 instead of 0-16 last year was Rex rallying the troops and winning a lot of close games.  This year we're not winning the close games and oh btw the Genius your hero the misunderstood Idzik made a bad roster even worse which is incredible considering he had 12 draft picks and close to $35 million in cap room.

Well, Rex has two more winning seasons than your boy who so far has a track record of two lousy drafts and sitting on $22 million in cap room with holes galore.

Only reason we went 8-8 instead of 0-16 last year was Rex rallying the troops and winning a lot of close games. This year we're not winning the close games and oh btw the Genius your hero the misunderstood Idzik made a bad roster even worse.

You're a hole galore.

Archived