Winstons the Guy

SonnyJet

Tebow should only bolster my point - the "all he does is win" nonsense goes out the window when it comes to evaluating whether a QB will succeed in the NFL.

Jameis is a far better prospect than Tebow...but tbh this isnt the year to go QB early. 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if that's true, then you're about to take your first L if you insist this bum will succeed.

There's never been a more surefire bust in my life.

Who's insisting he'll succeed?  I've said a 100 times, I'm not 100% sold but if I'm picking a QB in this draft, its him.

And stuff like your last comment is just silly talk.

Tebow tore up the SEC. It's an inexact science....

Tebow should only bolster my point - the "all he does is win" nonsense goes out the window when it comes to evaluating whether a QB will succeed in the NFL.

Tebow is the most efficient passer in SEC history.

Jameis is a far better prospect than Tebow...but tbh this isnt the year to go QB early. 

Far better.  

Leave it to the Jets to hit rock bottom and there isnt a lock (maybe Cooper) in this draft.  Maybe we take the best LT and cut Brick's sorry ass.

I'm with JiF on this, Winston is certainly no lock to be a star, but he has super high potential. If the Jets come up with the Duck, I'm good with that to even though he scares me more then Winston

Honestly, at this point, I'm fine with whoever just on the simple fact that you have to keep trying til you find one but if its my choice, its Winston.

Archived