Christmas Mafia - Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is now Day.

Yes, voting is normal today. Enjoy.

Are we voting on the thread now?  So confused.

Why Lily? I forget.

Probably Lily hence the swiftness if the "votes".

Are we voting in thread now?

So weird.

yeah since it was only 2 posts above what you wrote here. Idiot

Sorry, guys, haven't been able to get into this game and work just got crazy.  Nolder, really hate to do this but please see if the Ape wants to replace me (or someone else does).  If not, I'll stick it out.  Let me know.

I already gave him the dead thread last night.

Can you stick it out one more day and maybe I can get the next person who dies to replace in?

I already gave him the dead thread last night.

Can you stick it out one more day and maybe I can get the next person who dies to replace in?

Yes, though they may lynch me to save time and trouble :happy0069:

Vote Nyn.  She's been pushing an angle on me for two days now and not making any effort to look elsewhere.  Has the scent of scum trying to distract/discredit a threat more than townie tunneling. 

Yes, though they may lynch me to save time and trouble :happy0069:

Vote Nyn. She's been pushing an angle on me for two days now and not making any effort to look elsewhere. Has the scent of scum trying to distract/discredit a threat more than townie tunneling.

Careful, your omgus is showing ;-)

I'm still disappointed you never responded to my adverb humor.

ECU-UNCW in 4 days!  We were only down 2 @ Louisville with under 7 mins left on Sunday before they pulled away.  Be afraid.

I must have missed it? Been busy with finals (I'm too damn old to say that, glad it's the last time) -- hence my lack of activity recently. I'll try and catch up tonight.

As for UNCW...I saw a bit of that game. Yall have a tourney squad this year. We...have one of the worst teams in the nation.

If you win by less than 30 you should be ashamed :rl:

Archived