Christmas Mafia - Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

We can call it if you guys want.

Maybe it was stupid to try to run a game through the holidays. 

I've pretty much got the game figured out.  No need to quit now.

This community cracks me up.  I'm the hottest thing going in mafia right now but nobody ever listens to me.  Like I said, I'm the go-to scorer on the team, I'm absolutely on fire right now and we've got a point guard who wont get me the ball.

Follow Batman = victory

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've pretty much got the game figured out.  No need to quit now.

This community cracks me up.  I'm the hottest thing going in mafia right now but nobody ever listens to me.  Like I said, I'm the go-to scorer on the team, I'm absolutely on fire right now and we've got a point guard who wont get me the ball.

Follow Batman = victory

True.   But at the same time Doggin came off kind scummy early.  I put my vote on him and he ignored me.  Im a pretty important dude around here so I would expect him to at least call me fat or stupid.  Doggin is scum.  80 is just sexually frustrated virgin town.  

Plus Doggin wants to be replaced.  We need some death after no lynch on Day 1 and Dizzie Lizzies ridiculous day 1 shot on Hess.  Come on let's kill Doggin and get this party started. 

True.   But at the same time Doggin came off kind scummy early.  I put my vote on him and he ignored me.  Im a pretty important dude around here so I would expect him to at least call me fat or stupid.  Doggin is scum.  80 is just sexually frustrated virgin town.  

Plus Doggin wants to be replaced.  We need some death after no lynch on Day 1 and Dizzie Lizzies ridiculous day 1 shot on Hess.  Come on let's kill Doggin and get this party started. 

Fine

Unvote

Vote Doggin

Only for you though.  

Jetsfan80 109 Nolder 88 Integrity28 84 The Crusher 69 Lizard King 53 Leelou 50 Smashmouth 44 AVM 43 Nynaeve 39 Jetscode1 36 Doggin94it 33 JiF 33 WWWWombat 27 Lily 23 Verbal 17 HessStation 9

How can I even be outposting anyone who is alive at this point?

EAD, I'm barely playing.  I joined upon request from the mod.  I'm posting here and there with random thoughts as I play the perpetual catchup game.....luckily this game is slow enough that it is viable to stay current this way.

Yes, though they may lynch me to save time and trouble :happy0069:

Vote Nyn.  She's been pushing an angle on me for two days now and not making any effort to look elsewhere.  Has the scent of scum trying to distract/discredit a threat more than townie tunneling. 

Going to consolidate, and without paying too much attention (again, Nolder, sorry): vote 80. 

Yep. Don't really see much of a case on lily, and i don't like 80s posturing. But I'm probably just completely disinterested scum protecting a teammate. (Sounds like me)

This is essentially d1 given the lack of open voting yesterday, so expecting much from me is misplaced, even without my time crush.

No. Nyn is still my best read [which means nothing at this stage] but she's obviously not getting lynched today. Hence, a consolidation vote

Cop. 80 is scum. Hence the vote, and the replacement request. Can't play a power role with the time i have available

I don't buy it.

BTW, Nyn - just so we're clear here, what is it you think I should have done with a scum result on 80 (who got some heat yesterday, but not from me, and was likely to get some today)?

a) come flying out of the gate and bulldog a player for no reason I could explain with thread based conduct, essentially outing myself as the cop; or

b ) slow play the result, see what developed (including, as it turns out, people who were adamant that Lily, not 80, should be the lynch, and your "anyone but 80" votes and current defense), and hope to get 80 lynched without revealing?

Archived