Christmas Mafia - Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Compilation catchup post:

1--Im so lost its not funny. No clue how people play with one post a day or something.

2--Sorry for not getting up with you 80, things have been CRAZY here. I don't have enough time in the day to do everything that needs to be done.

</3--pirates suck

4--3 scum down, right? Nyn got shot, not lynched? So we're likely looking at an SK

Compilation catchup post:

1--Im so lost its not funny. No clue how people play with one post a day or something.

2--Sorry for not getting up with you 80, things have been CRAZY here. I don't have enough time in the day to do everything that needs to be done.

</3--pirates suck

4--3 scum down, right? Nyn got shot, not lynched? So we're likely looking at an SK

Two Scum Down. 80/Doggin And Nyn. 80 Was Town First Death.

So still no one realizes that there are 2 scum teams ? Look at the death scenes Why would Nolder use 2 different colors when giving us the scenes ?

Nyn and Doggins back and forth was pure scum as soon as I suggested Doggin may be town Nyn jumped right on that after making a bug case he was scum .... Not sure why all that happened the way it did could be pure coincidence because I feel they were on 2 Different teams.

AVM I think we are looking at a SK as well as 2 scum teams of 2 each

Still doesn't beat Jifs record I think.

Wasn't he killed like 3 times in one day? Or was he just SHOT 3 times in one day but only died once?

My memory is fuzzy.

Shot 3 times.  First hit his BPV, second killed him, he was resurrected then killed again.  I think this happened in 2 day phases.

Still doesn't beat Jifs record I think.

Wasn't he killed like 3 times in one day? Or was he just SHOT 3 times in one day but only died once?

My memory is fuzzy.

Shot 3 times.  First hit his BPV, second killed him, he was resurrected then killed again.  I think this happened in 2 day phases.

GFY's

Archived